Enjoy the Satisfaction of Uplifting Our Heroesâ€™ Lives
Did you know that the rusty old clunker thatâ€™s been hogging valuable space in your garage could give struggling veterans in your city a bright future? If you decide to donate that vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Moreno Valley, California car donations program, youâ€™ll transform the lives of former service members living in your city who are going through tough challenges in their lives. Plus, youâ€™ll effortlessly get rid of an old beater without spending a single dime.
What You May Not Know About Moreno Valley
Â â€śPeople, Pride, Progressâ€ť â€” thatâ€™s the motto of Californiaâ€™s Moreno Valley. Relatively young, the city experienced rapid growth between the late 1980s and the early 2000s. Based on data published by the United States Census Bureau, Moreno Valley had an estimated population of 213,055 as of July 2019, with 14.5% of the locals classified as persons in poverty. Some of the 7,818 veterans listed as city residents are probably among them.
The Unique Challenges that Many Veterans Face
Our former service members face tough challenges the moment they step out of the military and immerse themselves in society. Many of them lose their sense of purpose. Since theyâ€™re used to focusing on a mission and moving towards a specific target during their military service, things may feel loose and abstract to them in the civilian world.
Most of them find it hard to re-connect with loved ones and re-establish their roles in their families who have managed to create and establish their routines during their absence. Another challenge is when they attempt to enter the civilian workforce after devoting their lives to the military. Countless of these veterans couldnâ€™t figure out how they could translate their military skills and experiences into something that could be relevant to the business needs of a certain company.
Lastly, many returning troops come home with severe combat-related injuries or mental health issues such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), anxiety, and depression. If these issues are left untreated, affected veterans often turn to alcohol and drugs to deal with the trauma.
For lack of support, some veterans lose their homes and are forced to live on the street as homeless beggars.
How Your Donation Will Benefit Your Cityâ€™s Veterans
We at Veteran Car Donations have teamed up with like-minded IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations to assist needy veterans. When you take part in our Moreno Valley, CA car donations program, we will auction off your donated vehicle and hand over the proceeds to our charity partners. These charities use the funding that we provide them to deliver these services to their veteran beneficiaries:
- Housing assistance for those who are homeless;
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for those who seek to pursue higher education;
- Job training and mentoring for veterans who need to find stable and rewarding employment;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance for those confined in hospitals;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Peer support for ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers.
Aside from these services, our nonprofit partners sponsor events aimed at encouraging companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Why Choose Veteran Car Donations?
Participating in our Moreno Valley, CA car donations program will provide you one of your lifeâ€™s most satisfying experiences. Along with the deep sense of fulfillment that youâ€™d feel knowing that youâ€™d get to help the struggling veterans in your community, youâ€™d also enjoy these benefits:
- Maximum tax write-off
- Free towing
- Hassle-free donation process
- Weâ€™ll take care of all the paperwork
- Avoid costly maintenance and repairs
- More storage space in your garage
How to Make a Moreno Valley, California Car Donation
Veteran Car Donations makes it easy for you to make a difference in the lives of our nationâ€™s struggling heroes. Hereâ€™s whatâ€™s going to happen when you take part in our Moreno Valley, California car donations program:
- Contact us.
Tell us about yourself and a few details about the vehicle youâ€™re donating by ringing us up at 877-594-5822 or by filling out our online donation form.
- Schedule the free towing of your vehicle.
If you filled out our donation form here, expect a call from us on the same day as soon as we verify your given information. Give us the date, time, and place where you want us to pick up your vehicle. Towing is always free. On the designated day, a licensed towing company will haul off your vehicle. The driver will give you a towing receipt that releases you from all liability from that point forward.
- You receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll quickly auction off your vehicle. Weâ€™ll mail you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt after it gets sold. Youâ€™ll need this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal tax return in the next tax season.
You can get more information about how everything works in our Moreno Valley, CA car donations program by visiting our FAQs page. For inquiries, call us anytime at 877-594-5822 or send us a message here.
The Vehicles that You Can Donate
Weâ€™re willing to take almost any type of vehicle regardless of its working condition. Hereâ€™s a list of the vehicles that weâ€™ve been getting from our donors:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, convertibles, sports cars, compact cars, hybrids, coupes
- Vans: family vans, minivans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, motorhomes, campers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, tank trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs, box trucks, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks
- Motorcycles: scooters, sports bikes, dirt bikes, mopeds, choppers, touring bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, golf carts, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawnmowers, snowmobiles
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Work vehicles: landscaping vehicles, tractors, farm equipment, construction vehicles
- Aircraft: gliders, planes, helicopters
- Water vessels: cruise ships, yachts, sailboats, speedboats, pontoon boats, catamarans, tugboats, fishing boats, motorboats
Today is a Great Day to Help Our Heroes!
Making a Moreno Valley, CA car donation means enjoying free towing service and receiving the maximum tax deduction. More than that, nothing compares to the exquisite feelings youâ€™ll have, knowing that youâ€™d be one of the reasons why a veteran is healthy and has a job and a roof over his head. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!