Empower Veterans to Break Free From Poverty
Thereâ€™s nothing more irritating than a vehicle that often conks out. However, the good news is that you donâ€™t have to endure the hassles of trying to get rid of that clunker for a day longer.
All you have to do is to contact us at Veteran Car DonationsÂ and donate that vehicle to our Perris, California car donationsÂ program. When you do that, youâ€™ll be surprised at how quick and easy it is to get your hands off your beater.
Even much better, your donation will be of great help to the struggling veterans residing in Perris, California. We will use it to improve their living conditions.
About Perris, California
The cities of Perris, California and Paris, France may have little in common, but their names are pronounced the same. Perris was named for Fred T. Perris, the chief engineer of the California Southern Railroad, whose railways led to the areaâ€™s settlement in the 1880s.
Perris is in Riverside County, which along with San Bernardino County makes up a region called the Inland Empire. The city is a 70-mile drive east-southeast from Los Angeles, and about 80 miles north of San Diego.
Perrisâ€™ population as of 2019Â was 79,291. The city has been growing steadily as more housing units are being built.
The poverty rate in Perris was 20.2%, higher than the countywide rate of 10.5%. The latest census also showed 1,546 veterans residing in the city.
Sadly, many of these veterans are among city residents who are living impoverished lives. They are burdened by their service-related disabilities and illnesses, including mental health issues. As a result, they are unable to find decent and stable jobs. Some have fallen deep into poverty and have become homeless, forced to beg for alms from passersby along city streets and sidewalks.
Your participation in our Perris, California car donations program will provide them opportunities to finally break free from poverty and live the decent and dignified life theyâ€™ve long dreamt of.
How Your Donation Will Help Needy Vets
Once we get hold of your donated vehicle, weâ€™ll have it auctioned off, with the proceeds going to the leading veteran nonprofit organizations that we have partnered with. With your gift, these nonprofits will be able to deliver the following benefits to deserving veterans:
- Housing assistance for those who are homeless;
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for those who seek to pursue higher education;
- Job training and mentoring for veterans who need to find stable and rewarding employment;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance for those confined in hospitals;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Peer support for ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers.
Aside from these services, our charity partners sponsor events aimed at encouraging companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
How Youâ€™ll Benefit from Your Perris, CA Car Donation
Donating to Veteran Car Donations is never a one-way street. While disadvantaged veterans and their families will benefit much from what youâ€™ll give, youâ€™ll also enjoy the following perks when you contribute to our Perris, California car donations program.
Since we are in partnership with IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations, your donation will entitle you to receive a tax deduction. The amount you can claim is the full selling price of your vehicle.
- Free towing
Heave a sigh of relief because you wonâ€™t have to spend a single dime for the towing of your unwanted vehicle. Weâ€™ll take care of the towing fee.Â
- Hassle-free donation
No need to worry about how you can dispose of your old clunker. Just prepare its car title and keys and give us a call. Weâ€™ll even take care of the paperwork.Â
- Priceless satisfaction for supporting a noble cause
Youâ€™ll have the ultimate pleasure and satisfaction of knowing that your gift will be used to uplift the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes.
A Quick Guide to Our Donation Process
At Veteran Car Donations, we work hard to provide our dear donors with the best giving experience. The last thing we want is to stress you out while youâ€™re making a valuable contribution that will benefit the veteran community in your city. To prove our point, hereâ€™s a look at how our Perris, California donations process works:
- Reach out to us.
You can hand over your clunker to us by calling 877-594-5822. Weâ€™ll ask a couple of basic questions about your car, such as its year, make, model, mileage, availability of its title, and its general working condition. If you prefer to get in touch with us here on our website, feel free to fill out our online donation form.
- Schedule your free vehicle pickup.
After verifying the information you shared with us, weâ€™ll call you back to set up a vehicle pickup schedule thatâ€™s convenient for you. Weâ€™ll send a licensed tow truck to where your vehicle is parked or stored to haul it away. Before our driver leaves, heâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt. This releases you from all liabilities on your donated vehicle from that point onward.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Once we get hold of your vehicle, weâ€™ll promptly have it auctioned off. Within days following its sale, weâ€™ll mail to you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. This document will allow you to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal tax return in the next tax season.
For more information about tax deductions, our donation process, and other related matters, feel free to browse through our FAQs page. Canâ€™t find an answer to your questions? Ask one of our donation specialists by calling us at 877-594-5822 or sending us a message online.
The Different Types of Vehicles We Accept
You donâ€™t have to worry about the type or the condition of the vehicle that you plan to donate to our Perris, California car donations program. We accept almost any type of vehicle, so long as you have the car title and keys to go with it. If you have misplaced the title, we can even help you apply for a duplicate.Â
If you have any of these types of vehicles that you want to get rid of, donâ€™t hesitate to contact us.Â Â
- Cars:Â sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans:Â family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size, or crossover versions
- Motorcycles:Â touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks:Â box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats:Â fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles:Â riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles:SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles:Â noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles:Â construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Show Our Veterans Theyâ€™re Not Forgotten
Show our nationâ€™s heroes that theyâ€™re not forgotten and that you appreciate and are full of gratitude for the invaluable service that theyâ€™ve done for our nation. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation formÂ to get started with your Perris, California car donation now!