Ever considered donating your beat-up car to serve a meaningful purpose? If so, we have the perfect suggestion for you: Donate it to us to at Veteran Car Donations through our Baton Rouge, Louisiana car donations program.
Weâ€™ll turn your vehicle into a powerful fund-generating tool for IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that cater to our nationâ€™s heroic servicemen and servicewomen.
Our donation program is open to all Americans who are willing to donate their unwanted vehicles for the benefit of our needy and disadvantaged veterans. These are the former members of our armed forces who are suffering from service-connected disabilities, physical and mental health issues, lack of jobs, lack of family support, and homelessness due to extreme poverty.
We auction off all donated vehicles and use the proceeds to support the critical programs and services of our charity partners that are devoted to accommodating the needs of our retired military members. These nonprofits provide their beneficiaries with essential medical care, shelter, mental health services, employment opportunities, job training, education scholarships, and many other benefits.
Our Quick and Almost Effortless Donation Process
At Veteran Car Donations, we donâ€™t want our donors to feel stressed out. That is why weâ€™ve come up with a donation process in our Baton Rouge, Louisiana car donations program that consists of only three quick steps:
- You get to initiate the process by reaching out to us either by calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out our donation form here on this website. Weâ€™ll ask you to give us your vehicleâ€™s basic details, your personal contact information, and the schedule and location you prefer for your vehicleâ€™s pickup. Take note that the towing of your vehicle wonâ€™t cost you a single penny!
- Next, weâ€™ll coordinate with a licensed towing company to haul off your vehicle. The tow truck driver will issue you a towing receipt before he leaves with your vehicle. The receipt will allow you to properly dispose of your license plates and cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- Lastly, weâ€™ll mail you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt a few weeks after the sale of your donated vehicle. The amount indicated on the receipt will serve as the basis of the tax deduction you can claim when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you have questions about tax deductions, our donation process, and other related matters, donâ€™t hesitate to call us at 877-594-5822 or send us a message online. One of our friendly donations experts will be glad to explain everything to you. You may also browse through our FAQs page for more details.
The Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Many car donation programs accept only vehicles that are in good working order. Others only welcome cars.
Now that youâ€™ve luckily stumbled upon us, you can finally stop looking for a vehicle donation platform that will happily take your hardly running motorbike or dilapidated Jet Ski or whatever unwanted vehicle you have. Weâ€™re here for you! Weâ€™re open to almost all types of vehicles and accept even those that have some damaged parts.
The types of vehicles we welcome in our Baton Rouge, Louisiana car donations program include:
- Cars: luxury, compact, sports, station wagon, convertible, hybrid
- SUVs: compact, full-size, crossover
- Trucks: panel, pickup, box, and more
- Motorcycles: off-road bike, touring, cruiser, scooter, and more
- Vans: cargo, passenger, minivan, and more
- ATVs: three- and four-wheelers
- Boats: sailboats, fishing boats, speedboats, tugboats, Sea Rays, and more
- Aircraft: gliders, helicopters, non-commercial planes
- Small extra vehicles: Jet Skis, snowmobiles, motorized wheelchairs, riding lawnmowers, and more
- Large extra vehicles: campers, buses, RVs, motorhomes, bus conversions, tractors, campervans, landscaping vehicles, construction vehicles, and more
If the car you wish to donate has some engine problems and youâ€™re unsure if weâ€™d still accept it, donâ€™t hesitate to tell us about it. Weâ€™d like to assure you that we seldom turn down donation offers. The only vehicles that we cannot accept for donations are those that were either stolen or abandoned. We cannot sell such vehicles because they lack titles or proof of ownership.
However, in case you just canâ€™t find the title to the vehicle you wish to donate, call us, and our title experts will be glad to assist you in securing a replacement copy of your title so you can proceed with your donation.
Awesome Perks to Enjoy from Car Donation
Teaming up with Veteran Car Donations is a wise move for anyone who plans to let go of their unwanted clunkers. Besides being able to help our former troops and their families get back on track, youâ€™d give yourself an opportunity to enjoy a lot of enticing rewards. Expect these amazing benefits to come your way once you join our Baton Rouge, Louisiana car donations program:
- Receive a top tax deduction.
- Experience a fast and hassle-free donation process.
- Dispose of your clunker without spending a single dollar.
- Get your vehicle towed away at a date, time, and place of your choice.
- Skip the complications and costs of selling a second-hand vehicle yourself.
- Stop paying for your vehicleâ€™s expensive repair, maintenance, registration, and insurance fees.
- Avoid the headaches of paperwork.
- Get the chance to collaborate with prestigious military and veteran nonprofit organizations.
- Free up space in your garage or backyard.
Veterans in the Big Raggedy City Are Calling Your Name!
Let your clunker be the reason for vets in your community to enjoy civilian life once again. Hand it over to our Baton Rouge, Louisiana car donations program today. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our secure online donation form now!