Did you know that by surrendering your old clunker to us, you can be an overnight hero for our nationâ€™s heroes? As unbelievable as this might sound to you, itâ€™s true! Just hand it over to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Omaha, Nebraska car donations program, and youâ€™ll see how we make this possible.
Veteran Car Donations has a longstanding mission to help our veterans overcome the challenges they face in their transition to civilian life.
Through vehicle donations, we help fund some of the countryâ€™s reputable IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, helping them sustain the life-transforming services they provide to deserving retired members of our armed forces. These services include:
- Medical treatment including mental health care for those who suffer from war-related mental health disorders;
- Mortgage-free housing for those without homes;
- Specially adapted and mortgage-free housing for those who were severely disabled in combat;
- Tutoring and scholarships for those who want to earn a college degree;
- Skills training, job placements, and career workshops for those who seek jobs;
- Transitioning assistance for those who were recently discharged;
- Grief counseling for veterans and the families left behind by our fallen heroes.
By taking part in our Omaha, Nebraska car donations program, youâ€™ll be giving needy vets in the Cornhusker State an opportunity to experience the good life they surely deserve.
How Our Donation Process Works
Does the thought of paperwork tend to give you headaches? Do you think itâ€™s unreasonable to spend a lot of money for towing? Team up with us and you wonâ€™t have to worry about any of those things!
At Veteran Car Donations, we make it our job to manage everything, and that includes the processing of your documents and the FREE towing of your vehicle.
Here is our quick and convenient donation process:
- Contact us.
Once youâ€™ve decided to contribute to our Omaha, Nebraska car donations program, give us a call or fill out our donation form on this website. Provide us basic details about the vehicle you want to donate, such as its make, model, year, mileage, VIN, working condition, and title availability. If you happen to have lost or misplaced your title, tell us about it and our title experts will help you secure a replacement copy of your title quickly.
- We pick up your vehicle.
We will call you back as soon as we confirm all the information you gave us. Weâ€™ll give you the option to schedule our free towing of your vehicle. We wonâ€™t require your presence during the pickup. Just be sure to leave the vehicle title and keys inside your car for our driver to pick up. The driver will hand you a towing receipt. Youâ€™ll no longer be responsible for anything that happens to your vehicle from that point on. The receipt will enable you to cancel your carâ€™s registration and insurance coverage.
- You receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll fix your vehicle before delivering it to one of the trusted auction houses in our network. There, weâ€™ll have it sold at its highest possible price to maximize the tax deduction you can claim from your donation. Once your vehicle is sold, weâ€™ll send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt via mail. Youâ€™ll need this receipt when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Interested to learn more about tax deductions? Got questions about our towing service? Head over to our FAQs page or ask one of our specialists at 877-594-5822. You may also want to send us a message online.
Perks Our Donors Will Enjoy
Are you specifically looking for a vehicle donation program in Omaha, Nebraska that rewards its donors with lots of benefits? Youâ€™re looking at it right now! At Veteran Car Donations, we can definitely say that everybody ends up winning!
By taking part in our Omaha, Nebraska car donations program, expect these incentives to come your way:
- Maximized tax deduction
You can claim as much as the actual sales price of your vehicle if itâ€™s sold at auction for more than $500. If your vehicle sells for less than that amount, you can claim either its actual selling price or its fair market value not exceeding $ 500, whichever is greater.
- Fast and free towing
Towingâ€™s on us! You wonâ€™t have to spend a single dime for a professional towing company to haul your vehicle away. Plus, we can arrange for the pickup to be scheduled at a time, date, and place most convenient for you.
- No need to handle any paperwork
Our team of experts has got the area of documentation covered from start to finish.
- Skip the hassles associated with selling.
Itâ€™s totally understandable that you might find selling to be a more reasonable option when disposing of an old vehicle. However, when you carefully think about it, looking for someone that would take interest in an old, rusty vehicle could take months or even years. Donating, on the other hand, is just one short phone call away.
- End to extra expenses
You can finally forget about setting a budget for your unwanted vehicleâ€™s insurance, registration, maintenance, repairs, and storage.
- An opportunity to collaborate with top nonprofits
Wouldnâ€™t it be such a great honor to team up with prominent military and veteran nonprofit organizations?
- A deep sense of fulfillment
If thereâ€™s one thing to feel really proud of yourself, itâ€™s knowing that youâ€™re making a difference in the lives of our heroes with your vehicle donation.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept
While weâ€™re pretty sure that the donorsâ€™ rewards that weâ€™ve just listed down are enough to encourage you to join our Omaha, Nebraska car donations program, hereâ€™s a bonus: we accept almost all types of vehicles, regardless of their age, mileage, or physical state! Whether what you have is a four-year-old camper or a motorbike that barely runs anymore, weâ€™ll be more than happy to accept it as your donation.
The types of vehicles weâ€™ve been receiving from our donors include:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Aircraft: noncommercial planes, helicopters
Help Our Heroes Now!
Itâ€™s about time we repay our heroic veterans for their successful efforts to keep our nation safe. Take part in our Omaha, Nebraska car donations program to make their transition to civilian life problem-free. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now to get started with your donation!