When you have a vehicle youâ€™re ready to part with, consider skipping the hassles of trying to sell and donate it to veterans in Charlotte, NC instead. When you donate a car here in Charlotte, you enableÂ Veteran Car DonationsÂ to generate valuable funding that supports meaningful programs helping veterans and their families.
This means that car, truck, boat, or minivan you no longer want or need can become exactly the resources that change the lives of hurting families. Are you interested in learning more about vehicle donations that help veterans in Charlotte? Hereâ€™s what to keep in mind. Â
How Donations Help Veterans in Charlotte
At Veteran Car Donations, we use car donations to generate funding forÂ . When you work with us, you can rest easy that the proceeds of your donation go straight toward these organizations, enabling them to provide everything from building mortgage-free, specially adapted homes for disabled vets, to tutoring and education scholarships for vets who want to return to school. These organizations work to bridge the gap of service between what government alone can provide and what veterans need. Â
How the Donation Process Works
When you are ready to donate a car in Charlotte, the first step is to contact our team. From that point forward, weâ€™ll handle everything. Hereâ€™s how the process works:
- Contact us. Call us or fill out our online donation form to let us know youâ€™re ready to donate. Weâ€™ll gather some basic info on your vehicle and set up a time to haul it away.
- We pick up your vehicle. Whether itâ€™s a motorcycle or a motorhome, our team will send a towing service to haul your vehicle away â€” at no cost to you.
- You get a tax receipt. A few days later, we mail you a tax receipt, and you can cancel the vehicleâ€™s insurance and registration.
Types of Vehicles We Accept
If youâ€™re wondering whether or not we can accept your specific vehicle donation, chances are, we can. Because we haul it away, it doesnâ€™t even matter if itâ€™s in working condition when you make the donation. Here are some examples of vehicles we accept:
- Vans and minivans
- Personal watercraft
- Riding lawn mowers
Anytime youâ€™re not sure if a vehicle can qualify, just ask us. Each and every donation helps, so weâ€™re usually happy to take whatever you have to donate.Â Â
Why Donate to Veteran Car Donations?
There are so many benefits of choosing to donate to Veteran Car Donations, including:
- An easy and convenient donation process
- None of the hassles of trying to negotiate a sale on your own
- Freedom from keeping, storing, and insuring a car you donâ€™t want or need
- Free pickup and towing at your location
- A tax receipt mailed to your address
- The joy that comes from making a difference in the lives of veterans and their families