After theyâ€™ve served and sacrificed for our country, an increasing number of veterans are having a hard time returning to civilian life. As more and more soldiers return from life in the field and need help, government can only do so much.
Whether they canâ€™t find jobs or are facing disabilities from combat, these heroes often need more support. This is where veteran nonprofits come into play. When you make a veteran car donation in North Carolina, you support the very nonprofits that are filling the gap ofÂ caring for our nationâ€™s soldiers.
Donate a car to veterans inÂ areaÂ and you empower these organizations to make a meaningful difference!
How to Donate a Vehicle to Veterans in North Carolina
Veteran Car Donations makes it easy to donate a vehicle to support our nationâ€™s veterans. Through a simple, convenient process, you get rid of a vehicle and rest easy knowing itâ€™s going to a good cause. Simply get in touch with us, and weâ€™ll handle the rest. The process works like this:
- You reach out. Call us or fill out our online donation form to give us some basic information about your car and set up a pickup time.
- We tow your vehicle. Weâ€™ll come to you and pick up your vehicle at for FREE.
- You get a tax receipt. We take your vehicle and use it to generate funds that go straight toward veteran nonprofits. A few days later, we mail you a tax receipt, and youâ€™re free to cancel insurance and registration on the vehicle.
When you participate in our car donation program for veterans in North Carolina, you enjoy a hassle-free process â€” and veterans reap the benefits.
Why Veteran Car Donation Matters
When you donate a vehicle, you do more than get rid of something you no longer want or need â€” you also fund programs that change the lives of veterans. Consider some of the biggest benefits that come from participating in this program:
- An easy donation process
- No need to bother with trying to sell a vehicle on your own
- No charge to have your vehicle towed
- No longer needing to pay for insurance or maintenance on the vehicle
- A tax receipt sent to you in the mail
- A way to support the veterans who have served our country
Types of Cars We Accept
Whether youâ€™ve got a boat or a pickup truck, weâ€™ll be glad to accept it for car donation. Because we come to you and haul away your vehicle, it doesnâ€™t matter if itâ€™s currently in working condition when you donate.
Some common examples of vehicles we accept for donation include cars, trucks, vans, RVs, motorcycles, boats, Jet Skis, riding lawn mowers, and SUVs. If you arenâ€™t sure whether or not your vehicle would qualify, just ask us.
Looking for more information about donating in a particular area of North Carolina? Click on one of the cities closest to you from the list below.