After theyâ€™ve served and sacrificed for our country, an increasing number of veterans are having a hard time returning to civilian life. As more and more soldiers return from life in the field and need help, government can only do so much.
Whether they canâ€™t find jobs or are facing disabilities from combat, theseÂ heroesÂ often need more support. This is where Veteran Car Donations comes into play. When you donate a vehicle to us in North Carolina, you support the very nonprofits that are filling the gap ofÂ caring for our nationâ€™s soldiers.
How to Donate a Vehicle to Veterans in North Carolina
Veteran Car Donations makes it easy to donate a vehicle to support veterans in North Carolina. Through a simple, convenient process, you get rid of a vehicle and rest easy knowing itâ€™s going to a good cause. Simply get in touch with us, and weâ€™ll handle the rest. The process works like this:
- You reach out. Call us or fill out our online donation form to give us some basic information about your car and set up a pickup time.
- We tow your vehicle. Weâ€™ll come to you and pick up your vehicle at for FREE.
- You get a tax receipt. We take your vehicle and use it to generate funds that go straight toward veteran nonprofits. A few days later, we mail you a tax receipt, and youâ€™re free to cancel insurance and registration on the vehicle.
When you participate in our car donation program for veterans in North Carolina, you enjoy a hassle-free process â€” and veterans reap the benefits.
Benefits of Donating a Vehicle
When you donate a vehicle, you do more than get rid of something you no longer want or need â€” you also fund programs that change the lives of veterans. Consider some of the other benefits that come from participating in this program:
- An easy donation process
- No need to bother with trying to sell a vehicle on your own
- No charge to have your vehicle towed
- No longer needing to pay for insurance or maintenance on the vehicle
- A tax receipt sent to you in the mail
- A way to support the veterans who have served our country
We Accept All Types of Vehicles!
Whether youâ€™ve got a boat or a pickup truck, weâ€™ll be glad to accept it for car donation. Because we come to you and haul away your vehicle, it doesnâ€™t matter if itâ€™s currently in working condition when you donate.
Some common examples of vehicles we accept for donation include cars, trucks, vans, RVs, motorcycles, boats, personal watercraft, riding lawn mowers, and SUVs. If you arenâ€™t sure whether or not your vehicle would qualify, just ask us.
Ready to donate a vehicle in North Carolina? Fill out the form at the top of this page to get in touch with us!