Your old commuter car might have been a huge part of your life, but when it became the automobile equivalent of a senior citizen, you found yourself paying for expensive repairs that are now taking their toll on your finances.
If you have not been successful in your attempts to bring back your carâ€™s glory days, it would do you good to just hand it over to Veteran Car Donationsâ€™ Eugene, Oregon car donations program. Donating it to charity is the most convenient way of permanently getting your hands off it. More importantly, doing so will allow you to do a great humanitarian act as you help provide our nationâ€™s heroes with a better quality of life.
The Veteran Community in Eugene, Oregon
Based on the data released by the United States Census Bureau, the city of Eugene, Oregon had a veteran population of 9,361 as of 2017. Unfortunately, not all of these veterans were able to successfully transition to civilian life following their separation from the service. Although these brave heroes returned home alive from the foreign battlegrounds where they had been deployed, many of them are now struggling with unemployment, homelessness, service-connected mental health issues, and severe combat-related disabilities and injuries that left permanent marks on their bodies.Â
Who We Are and What We Do
Veteran Car Donations serves as the online donation platform of reputable veteran and military IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Our job is to help our charity partners raise funds for their veteran programs. They seek to restore our heroesâ€™ dignity by giving them a new lease on life through these services:
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for veterans who want to pursue their education;
- Job training and placements for veterans who need to find a source of income to sustain their needs and those of their families;
- Specially adapted homes that are mortgage-free for veterans with service-connected disabilities;
- Mortgage-free homes for homeless veterans;
- Free mental health care for former troops who have been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and other related health issues;
- Grief counseling and psychosocial support to military families whose loved ones were killed in action;
- General transitioning assistance for returning troops.
All it takes is an unwanted clunker and a heart of gold to make a massive impact on the lives of those who honorably served our country.
The Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
We accept almost all types of vehicles in our Eugene, Oregon car donations program. You can donate cars, trailers, RVs, SUVs, trucks, motorcycles, vans, snowmobiles, personal watercraft, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs, construction vehicles, farming equipment, and so much more!
How to Join Our Eugene, Oregon Car Donations Program
Weâ€™re known to provide our donors with the best giving experience through our seamless vehicle donation process. Here are the quick and easy steps of our Eugene, Oregon car donations program:
- Get in touch with us.
Let us know of your decision to donate by giving us a call at 877-594-5822 or filling out our online donation form. Weâ€™ll need to know your carâ€™s year, make, model, mileage, availability of its title, and its general condition â€“ whether running or non-running.
- Schedule your vehicleâ€™s pickup.
Next, our team will ask an affiliate licensed towing company to pick up your vehicle at a time and date convenient to you and from any location of your choice. We can make special arrangements when you request your pickup to be expedited. You donâ€™t have to be at the pickup location when the tow truck hauls off your vehicle. Just be sure to leave behind your car keys and title. Once we get our hands on your vehicle, weâ€™ll give you a tow receipt that will release you from all liability on your vehicle from that point onward.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Your gift will be auctioned off in one of the best auction houses within our network. Within 30 days after the sale of your vehicle, weâ€™ll deliver to you by mail your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. This serves as your ticket for claiming your tax deduction in the next tax season.
Reasons Why You Should Donate Your Vehicle
You wouldnâ€™t want to miss the chance to transform the lives of the needy veterans and their families in your area. Knowing that youâ€™re one of the reasons why they would soon thrive in your community will give you a deep sense of fulfillment.
Letâ€™s take a closer look at what youâ€™re going to enjoy as a donor:
- Skip the need to sell a used vehicle yourself;
- Have a clutter-free garage;
- Avoid the expenses involved in maintaining a vehicle that you no longer use;
- Quickly get rid of a vehicle that you no longer want or need for free;
- Save yourself from all the hassles of doing the paperwork.
Use Your Old Car to Transform Lives Now!
Decide to transform the veteran community in your area by taking part in our Eugene, Oregon car donations program. Call us at 877-594-5822 now!