Nothing lasts forever â€“ and a clapped-out vehicle thatâ€™s just making you feel miserable is one of those things that you need to let go of. If youâ€™ve finally realized that youâ€™re just wasting money in paying for the maintenance and repairs of that clunker, you might want to consider handing it over to our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania car donations program. We at Veteran Car Donations will turn your vehicle into a powerful instrument that can transform the lives of the needy veterans in your city.
In teaming up with us, youâ€™ll help our former servicemen and servicewomen go through a seamless transition process as they reintegrate themselves into society. At the same time, youâ€™re free to avail yourself of the easiest, most convenient, and fastest donation process.
Your junky old ride may look like a worthless piece of metal to you now, but to the struggling veterans in Pittsburgh, it could be their only chance at achieving a better quality of life for themselves and their families.
What We Do for Our Nationâ€™s Heroes
We at Veteran Car Donations believe that every veteran deserves to have the chance to live a good life. For this reason, weâ€™ve partnered with reputable IRS-determined 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations that are working hard to promote the welfare of our nationâ€™s heroes as well as their families. We auction off every vehicle donated to us so we can generate funds to sustain the delivery of our charity partnersâ€™ life-transforming programs and services. Thanks to donations made through our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania car donations program, the disadvantaged veterans in your city can avail themselves of the following benefits:
- Educational scholarships for those who want to pursue a college degree;
- Job training and mentoring for those who want to increase their chances of finding stable and rewarding employment;
- Mortgage-free and specially adapted homes for those who sustained severe combat-related injuries resulting in disabilities;
- Grief counseling services and psychosocial support for families of troops who were killed in action;
- Free access to mental health care facilities for those who are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury, and other mental issues;
- Basic needs assistance for those transitioning to the civilian sector;
- Orientation programs to inform veterans of the range of benefits that are available for them.
How to Join Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Donations
Youâ€™d be happy to know that our donation process is quick and easy. Starting the process will only take a few minutes of your time.
Take a close look at our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania car donations process:
- Get in touch with us.
You have the option to reach out to us by either filling out our online donation form or calling us at 877-594-5822. Tell us your contact details and your vehicleâ€™s year, make, model, mileage, working condition, and availability of its title.
- Schedule your fast and FREE vehicle pickup.
As soon as we verify the information you gave us, weâ€™ll call you back to ask for your preferred schedule for your free car removal. Weâ€™ll then send a tow truck to collect your vehicle. Our driver will hand you a towing receipt. This document releases you from all liability on your donated vehicle from that point onward. With this receipt, you can now cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll have your vehicle auctioned off. The final selling price of your donated vehicle will serve as the basis of the tax deduction you can claim when you file your itemized federal tax return in the next tax season. As such, weâ€™ll try our best to sell your vehicle at its highest possible price so you can maximize your tax write-off. Once your vehicle gets sold, weâ€™ll have your tax-deductible sales receipt delivered to your address by mail within 30 days.
The Benefits of Joining Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Car Donations
While the needy veterans in your city will surely benefit from your act of generosity, youâ€™ll also reap meaningful rewards. Check out the donation benefits that are in store for you when you join our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania car donations program:
- Receive a hefty tax deduction.
- Get fast and free towing service.
- Free up space in your garage.
- Experience a hassle-free donation program.
- Steer clear from the hassles involved in selling a used vehicle yourself.
- Cut off the extra expenses that drain your resources every time you take your vehicle to the auto shop.
The Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
Are you worried that your clunker may not be acceptable to us? Donâ€™t lose sleep over it. Be assured that we accept almost all types of vehicles regardless of their condition â€“ even those that do not run anymore! You donâ€™t have to spend money on repairs and whatnot because weâ€™ll take your vehicle as it is.
However, we require the donorâ€™s proof of ownership so that we could sell the car at auction. This means that we cannot accept abandoned and stolen cars. However, if youâ€™ve just misplaced your vehicleâ€™s title, call us at 877-594-5822 and we would gladly help you obtain a replacement title.
Hereâ€™s a list of the various types of vehicles that we welcome in our Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania car donations program:
- Trucks and cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, hatchbacks, hybrids, wagons, standard pickups, business trucks;
- Vans and SUVs: cargo vans, minivans, buses, compact, midsize, full-size, crossover versions;
- Specialized vehicles: ATVs, trailers, RVs, motorcycles, Jet Skis, snowmobiles, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, boats, non-commercial planes.
Make the Impossible Possible with Your Car Donation
What may seem impossible to you at first glance is actually possible. Indeed, you can effortlessly get rid of your unwanted vehicle for free and with no hassle whatsoever while providing meaningful assistance to thousands of our nationâ€™s heroes. Donâ€™t waste another minute waiting on the fence! Join Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania car donations by ringing us up at 877-594-5822 or filling out our online donation form now!