An increasing number of veterans return from the field needing more support than government alone can provide. To fill that gap of care, numerous veteran nonprofits are offering services such as tutoring, education scholarships, job training, mentoring, grief counseling, transitioning assistance, adapted homes and more.
Through Veteran Car Donations, you can partner with these reputable nonprofits to help veterans â€” all through the hassle-free process of car donation. If youâ€™ve thought about making the choice to donate a car in the area, here is what you need to know.
How You Can Donate a Vehicle
One of the best parts of partnering with Veteran Car Donations is we make the donation process easy. Just contact us and we handle the rest. Hereâ€™s how it works:
1. Get in touch. Call us or fill out our online donation form to give us some basic information about your vehicle. Then, we will set up a time to pick up the vehicle.
2. We pick up your vehicle and use it for funding. We will pick up your vehicle and haul it away for free. Afterward, we auction it to generate funding for veteran nonprofits. The car you no longer needed or wanted becomes vital funding to support these important charities.
3. We mail you a tax receipt. A few days later, we mail you a tax receipt. Youâ€™re then free to cancel insurance and registration on the vehicle.
Benefits of Making a Car Donation
When you decide to part with a truck, van, boat or motorhome and give it to us, you can enjoy several benefits of donation, including:
- A convenient, stress-free process
- None of the hassles of trying to sell on your own
- Freedom from needing to store, insure and maintain your vehicle
- Free vehicle pickup and towing
- Potential tax benefits
- The joy of knowing youâ€™re making a difference
Types of Cars We Accept
All kinds of vehicles can help veterans through our organization. In fact, because we come to you and tow your vehicle, it doesnâ€™t even matter if itâ€™s in working order at the time of donation. To give you a better idea of the vehicles we accept, here are some examples:
- Vans and minivans
- Motor homes
- Jet Skis
- Riding lawn mowers
Are you interested in making a car donation to veterans in Hilton Head, South Carolina? Do you still have other questions not answered on this page? Check out our list of frequently asked questions or contact us today to learn more. Donate Now!