Is your car getting old and expensive to maintain? Is it no longer useful to you? Are you trying to sell it but youâ€™re having a hard time doing it with no good result?
You wonâ€™t have to worry about anything because we will shoulder everything â€” from paperwork to the towing of your vehicle up to the delivery of your potential top tax deduction.
You will not only be disposing of an old car but will also be serving a good cause as you contribute to improving the lives of our struggling veterans,Â our nationâ€™s heroes.
About Texas City, Texas
Texas City is a part of Galveston County in the state of Texas. It is a busy deepwater port and also a petroleum refining and petrochemical manufacturing center.
The city has a population of more than 53,000 people, and roughly 6% of the population consists of veterans. Of Texas City’s veteran population:
- 34% served in the Vietnam War
- 20% served in the First Gulf War
- 19% served in the Second Gulf War
- 4% served in Korea
- 2% served in World War II
How Your Car Donations Help Our Veterans
Veteran Car Donations has partnered with certifiedÂ 501(c)3 non-profit organizationsÂ by operating vehicle donation programs on their behalf. The funds we raise enable our non-profit partners to sustain, develop and improve their veteran-directed services. We and our non-profit partners are united by our vision of empowering our nationâ€™s heroes to experience smooth reintegration into the civilian society.
Thanks to your Texas City, Texas car donations for veterans, our non-profit partners â€” Homes For Our Troops, Soldiersâ€™ Angels, Serving Veterans, Inc. and Heroes on the Water â€” implement programs that offer theseÂ services to needy veterans and their familiesÂ in Texas City:
- Medical care for those who are struggling with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury and other mental and physical problems
- General transitioning assistance for those who were recently discharged
- Permanent mortgage-free housing for those who are homeless
- Specially-adapted houses for those who have service-connected disabilities
- Job training programs and career workshops to boost the veteransâ€™ chances of employment
- Grief counseling sessions for the families left behind by ourÂ fallen heroes
Your Rewards as Car Donor
Our Texas City, Texas auto donations for veterans program is a two-way street of benefits. Although the biggest benefits go one way to our beneficiary veterans, another set of benefits goes the other way â€“ to you as our esteemed donor!
Youâ€™ll get these rewards when you donate a vehicle to charity at Veteran Car Donations:
- Receive a potentialÂ top tax deduction
- Take advantage of our free pickup and towing service
- Stop wasting money in paying for repairs, maintenance, car insurance and registration
- Avoid the costs, time and hassles of trying to sell your unwanted vehicle
- Unclog your garage, backyard or driveway
- Free yourself from donation paperwork â€“ we do it for you
- Find satisfaction in our quick and easy car donation process
- Have that joyful feeling that youâ€™ve just done something that will transform the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes
Our Super Easy Donation Process
We at Veteran Car Donations are known to give importance to our vehicle donors as much as we do to our veterans and the nonprofits that we have partnered with.Â Weâ€™ve made sure that our Texas City, Texas car donations process is hassle-free, quick and easy to save our donorsâ€™ time and effort. The process follows three simple steps:
- Step 1: Fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ or call 877-594-5822.
We would need just a few details like your contact information, your vehicleâ€™s make and model, mileage and VIN.Â You can also make a short comment about the vehicle, stating its running condition.
- Step 2: Allow us to pick up your vehicle at your convenience for free.
A licensed towing company will show up on your preferred date, time and place of pickup. You donâ€™t have to pay for the towing service, and you donâ€™t even have to be there when they haul your car away. The towing company will give you a tow receipt showing that your vehicle was picked up. This receipt releases you from all liability on the car youâ€™ve donated from that point forward. You can now de-register your vehicle, dispose of your license plates properly and cancel your insurance coverage. That receipt also allows you to take the minimum tax deduction without further paperwork.
- Step 3: Claim your hefty tax deduction.
Before taking your car to the best auction house that we know of, we will take care of refurbishing it to increase its sale value. This is to our mutual advantage: With your car fetching the highest price possible, we get more proceeds from your donation and you get maximized tax deduction. Once we have sold your donated vehicle, we will send you a 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt several days later. The amount indicated in the receipt will serve as the basis of your tax deduction claim when you file your itemized federal tax return.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept for Donation
We at Veterans Car Donations acceptÂ nearly all types of vehiclesÂ in our Texas City, Texas car donations program. They include:
- Sedans, SUVs, vans, motorcycles
- Fleet cars, buses, trucks
- Special vehicles like snowmobiles, golf carts, riding lawn mowers, farm equipment
- ATVs, RVs, trailers, campers
- Boats, sailboats, motorboats, personal watercraft
- Non-commercial airplanes
We also accept vehicles that are not in running condition on a case-by-case basis. We doÂ require a titleÂ for every vehicle being donated to us. This is simply because we cannot sell a vehicle without a title. If youâ€™ve lost your title, donâ€™t worry. Just call us, and weâ€™ll help you obtain a replacement title quickly.
Be a part of something big and make a huge impact on the lives of our veterans.Â Call usÂ at 877-594-5822 and donate a car for charity now! We serve the entire region, including nearby communities like Amburn Oaks, Bayside Landing, Chelsea Manor, Emmett, Godard Space, Kohfeldt Heights, Lake Delaney, Mainland Park, Northside, Paseo Lobo, Rainsong, Snug Harbor and Westbury.