Wisconsin Car Donations: Help Uplift and Save Lives of Our Struggling Vets
Veteran Car Donations supports nonprofit organizations that advocate for the welfare of our country’s troops. We aim to provide them financial assistance so that they can implement their programs to help our war-weary veterans during their transition back to civilian life.
Through your generous Wisconsin car donations that provide the financial lifeblood for our military and veteran nonprofit organization partners, we are able to uplift and save the lives of our living heroes, our veterans who fought for us in defense of our freedoms and in protecting our nation’s security.
Following their retirement, our veterans are now facing serious problems that are preventing them from resuming their normal lives before they were deployed to foreign combat zones.
When our troops were out in the field, life-threatening situations caused them to develop post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and other mental health issues. The estimated number of PTSD sufferers has been placed at 20 percent of our recently retired soldiers. Almost half of the PTSD sufferers reportedly do not know where to find help. Tragically, some of these veterans resorted to suicide.
What We’re Doing to Help Our Struggling Vets
Veteran Car Donations in Wisconsin funds counseling programs for active and retired troops as well as their families to help them know how to handle PTSD and other mental issues.
Thousands of our troops who retired remain jobless. From among our latest batch of veterans, only 41 percent had prepared for their post-service careers. That leaves 59 percent clueless on what to do after their service and not knowing where to start to find a job.
Veteran Car Donations in Wisconsin provides financial help so that undergraduate veterans can go back to school. We also support job and skills training to help our veterans be more competitive when applying for jobs.
Homelessness rates for veterans are much higher compared to the country’s general population. Records show that homeless veterans comprise 10 percent of the U.S. homeless population. These homeless veterans mostly comprise of severely injured troops or those who are diagnosed with substance abuse.
Veteran Car Donations in Wisconsin forwards the proceeds of your Wisconsin car donations to our nonprofit partners to finance their project to build mortgage-free specially adapted homes for severely injured post-9/11 veterans.
Wisconsin Car Donations: Donor’s Benefits
If you have an old car sitting around and taking up your garage space and you might be wondering how to dispose of it without going through too much hassle, selling it might not be the best plan. When you sell your old clunker, you might need to do a ton of repairs just to make it “sell-worthy.” Aside from costly repairs, you will need to process paperwork that will consume too much of your valuable time.
Donating your vehicle to Wisconsin car donations saves you from all these hassles. One, we process everything for you. All you need to do is give us your vehicle details. And two, there’s no need for you to do repairs because we take most types of vehicles whether in running or non-running condition.
When you donate your old clunker to Veteran Car Donations in Wisconsin, you will be eligible to claim a top tax deduction. Your tax deduction can grant you $500 or even more, depending on your vehicle’s final selling price.
Wisconsin Car Donations Process
Grab this chance to dispose of your old car and clear up your garage without any hassle. Follow these three easy steps to get your car towed free of charge within 24 to 48 hours!
Step 1: Visit our website and fill out our vehicle donation form. You may also give us a call at 877-594-5822. You will be attended to by our friendly and eager-to-help phone representatives. Before you give us a call, make sure to have these details handy to provide to our phone representatives:
- Your vehicle’s make and model
- Your preferred time and date for pick-up
- The location for pick-up
Step 2: Veteran Car Donations in Wisconsin will check and verify the information you provided. We will then make arrangements with a local tow company to pick up your vehicle for free. The tow company will contact you within 24 to 48 hours and provide you further information about the towing process.
Step 3: The local tow company will pick-up your vehicle and will hand you a receipt to release you from liability. You may use the receipt to file your top tax deduction.
After these processes, your car will be auctioned. Once it sells, we will send you a letter via mail or email to inform you of your car’s final selling price, attaching your tax receipt, which will serve as the basis of your top tax deduction claim.
Help uplift and save and the lives of our suffering veterans today by donating to Wisconsin car donations. Call us now at 877-594-5822 to donate.