Hereâ€™s How You Turn Your Clunker into a Lifesaver
Are you wondering what to do with that old clunker thatâ€™s been sitting in your garage for months now? Have you finally given up on costly maintenance and repairs?
Worry not because we have the perfect solution for you: When you hand over that clunker to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Augusta, Georgia car donations program, weâ€™ll quickly remove it from your property at no cost to you and convert it into something life-changing for the struggling veterans in your community.Â
We offer vehicle owners the perfect way to get rid of their old beaters while supporting a worthy cause. Weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle and use the proceeds to support our charity partners in delivering various transformative programs for veterans in need.
Our Veteransâ€™ New BattleÂ
Many of our veterans are reeling from various issues. Our former servicemen and servicewomen, particularly those who were exposed to combat and traumatic experiences, have to overcome plenty of challenges as they transition to civilian life.Â Here are those challenges:
- Lack of skills
Veterans are highly skilled in combat and other areas relating to their military service. Unfortunately, many of their skills are not among those needed in the job market. As a result, veterans find themselves ill-equipped to fill positions. They miss out on employment opportunities despite their willingness and drive.Â
A sad reality is that thousands of our veterans experience homelessness because they cannot afford to find decent housing. According to a study made in 2017, on any given night, over 40,000 vets spend their days and nights in the streets with no roof above their heads.Â
- Mental health and suicide
Many of our former troops experienced traumatic events during their tour of duty overseas, and these events adversely affected their mental health. As a result, not a few of our veterans have been diagnosed with service-connected post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). There is also a good number of our vets who are suffering from depression and anxiety. Left untreated, these mental health woes have pushed many sufferers to their breaking point, leading to suicides.
Some veterans reel from permanent disabilities due to service-related injuries. These prevent them from functioning normally and keep them from getting jobs.Â
By donating a vehicle to our Augusta, Georgia car donations program, youâ€™d be supporting a wide range of programs developed to provide veterans with the best quality of life after their service.Â
Our partnerÂ IRS-certified 501(C)3 nonprofit organizationsÂ have crafted these programs to benefit a good number of veterans all over the country depending on their needs.Â
One of these programs can help a vet in your community:Â
- Treatment of those suffering from a post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health challenges;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Perks of Donating
Your kindness will surely go a long way in changing the life of a veteran in need. Your car donation to our Augusta, Georgia program is not without benefits to you. Here are just some of them:Â
- No hassle system
Because weâ€™ve been doing this for years, we have crafted an excellent and efficient system for car donations that will only take a small amount of your time.Â Â
- Free towing
Forget towing costs, which can set you back hundreds of dollars. We take care of the towing, absolutely free.Â
Save on hundreds of dollars worth of bills for the upkeep of your old clunker. You will be able to use that money for a more useful or enjoyable alternative, and itâ€™s completely up to you.Â
- Tax deductions
We have mentioned that our charitable partners are classified as IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations. Because of this, you are entitled to apply for a 100-percent tax deduction based from the selling price of your donated vehicle.Â
- Giving veterans a second chance
Help veterans find a new purpose in the new chapter of their lives as civilians.Â
Steps to Donate
Our Augusta, Georgia car donations program is designed to make the process as convenient and efficient for the donors as possible. It takes only three steps:Â
- Contact us.
Call us at our toll-free hotline 877-594-5822 and give us the basic details of the vehicle you wish to donate. If youâ€™re already online, you can simply fill out ourÂ online donation form.
- Set a pick-up schedule.
Weâ€™ll call you back quickly after receiving the details of your donation. Weâ€™ll ask you for your preferred time, date, and place for the pick-up. A tow truck from a licensed towing firm will arrive at the agreed-upon appointment. The driver will provide you a towing receipt that will certify your donation and free you from any legal responsibility from that point onward.Â
- Wait for your tax-deductible receipt in the mail.Â
Within 30 days following the sale of your vehicle, weâ€™ll send you by mail your tax-deductible sales receipt. Youâ€™ll need this receipt to be able to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized income tax return in the next tax season.
For more information, check out ourÂ FAQs page. If you have questions, feel free to call us at 877-594-5822. Weâ€™ll also be glad to address your concerns if youÂ send us a message online.
Â The Types of Vehicles We Accept
Take a look at the various types of vehicles we accept in our Augusta, Georgia car donations program. Just be ready with the car title and the car keys for a smooth process.Â
If you lost the car title for your vehicle, let us know and we will be glad to help you apply for a duplicate.Â
- Cars:Â sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans:Â family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles:Â touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks:Â box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats:Â fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles:Â riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles:SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles:Â non-commercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles:Â construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Support Our Struggling Veterans Now!
Weâ€™d like to encourage you to help our nationâ€™s modern heroes deal with their post-service â€śbattles.â€ť You can easily do this by making an Augusta, Georgia car donation. Itâ€™s a win-win solution that will surely benefit our needy veterans and yourself as well!
Ready to Transform Lives?
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of our heroes?Â Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to touch the lives of our hurting veterans with your car donation now!