Do you want to get rid of a clapped-out car thatâ€™s starting to compromise your safety on the road? Do you want to support a worthwhile cause while youâ€™re at it? If you say â€śyesâ€ť to both questions, then youâ€™d make a perfect vehicle donor for Veteran Car Donationsâ€™ Chesapeake, Virginia car donations program.
Chesapeake, Virginia â€“ A Great Place to Live
In case youâ€™re not aware, the city of Chesapeake has a lot to brag about. For one, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has consistently ranked it as one of the safest places to live in America despite being the 11th largest city in the country. Also, Money Magazine ranked it as one of the six best cities to live in the United States.
Chesapeake is home to over 242,000 residents, including about 26,000 former United States military servicemen and servicewomen.
What We Do to Help Our Beloved Veterans
Our nation is known for â€śtaking care of its own,â€ť and our government is doing whatever it can to enable our veterans to receive the assistance due them as they return to civilian life. However, despite the governmentâ€™s efforts, a yawning gap of service still needs to be filled.
Veteran Car Donations has teamed up with veteran-focused IRS-determined 501(C)3 nonprofit organizations to address this concern. Our job is to operate various vehicle donation programs to fund our charity partnersâ€™ programs and services that benefit our beloved veterans. Every vehicle donation brings us one step closer to our goal of eliminating veteran homelessness, unemployment, and mental health issues.
We auction off all donated vehicles and use the proceeds to support our nonprofit partners in providing deserving veterans with the following services:
- Free access to mental health facilities for veterans who have post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other mental health problems;
- Mortgage-free homes that are specially adapted for veterans who have severe combat-related injuries;
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for veterans who want to earn a college degree or improve their skill sets;
- Job training and mentoring programs for those who want to increase their chances of landing a stable and rewarding job in the civilian sector;
- Grief counseling for the families of our fallen heroes;
- General transitioning assistance for those who have just separated from the service.
How You Benefit from Your Own Donation
Donating to Veteran Car Donations will benefit not just our veterans but yourself as well. You will get to enjoy the following perks when you join our Chesapeake, Virginia car donations program.
- Significantly reduce your tax bill in the next tax season.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old clunker yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of a decrepit car.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
How to Join Chesapeake, Virginia Car Donations
Choosing to partner with Veteran Car Donations is a decision that you will never regret. Aside from ensuring that youâ€™ll have the best giving experience ever, our team will also handle everything else for you â€“ from collecting your car for FREE to promptly sending you your tax-deductible receipt. To give you an idea about how quick and painless our donation process is like, check this out:
- Reach out to us.
Feel free to start your donation process by calling us at 877-895-5822. Weâ€™ll ask you a couple of questions about yourself and your gift. You can also donate your vehicle through our website by filling out our online donation form.
- Allow us to tow away your vehicle for FREE.
Weâ€™ll assign a professional towing company affiliated with us to pick up your vehicle at a date, time, and place convenient for you. The company will issue you a towing receipt on the same day so that you can be released from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward. This means you are now free to cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll have your vehicle sold in one of the best auction houses within our network. Within 30 days after the sale, weâ€™ll mail to you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. You will need this receipt to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Feel Free to Donate Any Type of Vehicle
When you take part in our Chesapeake, Virginia car donations program, you give yourself the opportunity to donate every hunk of junk thatâ€™s been taking up valuable space on your property. Weâ€™re willing to accept outdated vehicles that need a lot of work or shiny rides that are good as new! Plus, we wonâ€™t limit your donations to standard vehicles such as cars, trucks, or vans.
For your reference, look over this list of the types of vehicles that our donors hand over to us:
- Cars: sedans, SUVs, convertibles, compact cars, luxury cars, sports cars
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, farm equipment, snowmobiles
- Aircraft: helicopters, noncommercial planes, gliders,
- Water vessels: yachts, cruise ships, jet skis, pontoon boats, sailboats, motorboats
Donate Your Clunker to Veteran Car Donations Now!
If you want to help turn around the lives of more veterans in your city, take part in our Chesapeake, Illinois car donations program today. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to help our heroes!