Have you ever thought about getting rid of that junky old car thatâ€™s been clogging up your driveway? If you decide to take part in Veteran Car Donationsâ€™ Tacoma, Washington car donations program, youâ€™ll be setting yourself up for a classic win-win solution! Your vehicle donation will enable you not only to make a powerful contribution that can transform the lives of our needy veterans, but youâ€™ll also experience the easiest and most convenient way of permanently getting your hands off that beater!
Did you know that according to Pew Research Center, the estimated 20.4 million U.S. veterans represent nearly 10% of the total U.S. population as of 2016? Furthermore, based on the data published by the United States Census Bureau, 18,957 of these veterans reside in the city of Tacoma, Washington.
We can only wish that these veterans experienced a smooth transition when they separated from military service and reintegrated themselves into the civilian sector. Sadly, however, this isnâ€™t the case for many of them. These are our former troops who are suffering from poverty, many with no jobs and some with no homes of their own. You can often see homeless veterans languishing in our streets.
What Tacoma, Washington Car Donations Can Do to Our Veterans
Although the government has been doing its part to provide assistance to our veterans, an undeniable gap of service still needs to be filled. For this reason, Veteran Car Donations has tied up with reputable IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations to address the problems confronting our former troops. By auctioning off vehicles donated to us, we are able to raise funds for our charity partnersâ€™ programs and services that are designed to restore the dignity and enhance the quality of life of our nationâ€™s heroes as well as their families.
In case youâ€™re wondering what impact youâ€™ll make once you join our Tacoma, Washington car donations program, take a look at the benefits that you will help provide our needy veterans:
- Mortgage-free homes for homeless veterans and specially adapted mortgage-free homes for those who sustained severe combat-related injuries;
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for vets who want to pursue their education or earn a college degree;
- General transitioning and basic needs assistance for discharged troops and their families;
- Job training and job placement for vets who need to find stable and rewarding jobs;
- Orientation programs that enable veterans to know the full range of government benefits available to them;
- Free and accessible mental health care for vets who need treatment for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), traumatic brain injury (TBI), and other mental disorders;
- Grief counseling for the bereaved families of fallen heroes.
We make it easy for you to demonstrate your support and gratitude for those who risked their lives to fight for our country and all that it stands for.
How to Join Our Tacoma, Washington Car Donations Program
You wonâ€™t have to lift a finger to impact the lives of our veterans â€“ except to make a call. Hereâ€™s a step-by-step guide to our seamless donation process:
- Reach out to us.
You can choose to ring us up at 877-594-5822 to give us your contact details and your vehicleâ€™s year, make, model, mileage, running condition, and availability of its title. If you donâ€™t have access to a phone, simply fill out our online donation form and wait for us to call you back to confirm your given information.
- Schedule your fast and FREE pick-up.
Weâ€™ll arrange for a towing company to handle your vehicleâ€™s pickup at a time, date, and location convenient for you. Once your vehicle is turned over to us, weâ€™ll hand you a tow receipt. This releases you from any liability on that vehicle from that point onward. Donâ€™t worry about the cost â€“ towingâ€™s on us!
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
Within 30 days following the sale of your vehicle, weâ€™ll send you a 100% tax-deductible receipt by mail. Be sure to keep this document because youâ€™ll need it in claiming your tax deductions when you file your itemized federal income tax return.
Whatâ€™s in Store for You?
Aside from feeling good about yourself for doing something right, youâ€™ll also enjoy the following benefits:
- Free vehicle removal
- A maximum tax deduction
- A clutter-free garage
- Freedom from the responsibilities of caring for a vehicle you donâ€™t need
- No need to go through all the hassles associated with reselling a vehicle yourself
Support Our Struggling Veterans Now!
You can turn that clunker you no longer into an instrument of hope in the eyes of every veteran who needs help. Why hold on to it when you can use it to transform lives by taking part in our Tacoma, Washington car donations program? Call us at 877-594-5822 to get started!