Is that rusty commuter car thatâ€™s been giving you a big headache scheduled for another big repair? What if we told you that you could get rid of this unwanted beater as quickly as possible without you spending a single dime on anything? When you hand it over to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Oxnard, California car donations program, we will not only put an end to all your car troubles, but weâ€™ll also make an impoverished veteranâ€™s dreams come true!
Do you know someone who used to serve in the military? If you do, youâ€™re probably aware of the difficulties theyâ€™re facing in readjusting to civilian life. They are confronted with challenges in re-establishing their roles in their families, joining a social community, and entering the civilian workforce. Most of them find it difficult to adjust to a different pace of life now that theyâ€™re no longer in the military.
Donating your clunker to us will not only rid you of a huge burden but will also lighten the load of our nationâ€™s heroes.
About Oxnard, California
The city of Oxnard in California is known for many things including being the major hub for transportation in Southern California. It also hosts the only deep-water port between San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles â€“ Port of Hueneme. Exceptionally soft white sand covers over 20 miles of the cityâ€™s coastline.
Oxnard is the 19th most populous city in the state of California with 209,877 estimated residents as of July 2018, according to the United States Census Bureau. Among its residents were an estimated 7,651 former military servicemen and women.
The Many Challenges that Veterans Face
Those of us who donâ€™t know how itâ€™s like to serve in the military might automatically assume that transitioning to civilian life comes smoothly for every veteran. The truth is that the unique challenges that our former troops face hinder them from attaining a productive civilian life. For instance, since their own spouses and kids had developed certain routines during their absence, itâ€™s often hard for them to re-connect with their loved ones and re-establish their roles in their families.
Moreover, a veteran who has devoted his life to the military and never gone through any interviews for a civilian job has to learn and master new skills or translate their military skills into civilian terms. Needless to say, preparing themselves to enter the civilian workforce is far from being an easy process. As a result, many of them find it hard to get jobs in the civilian sector. Due to long periods of unemployment, they fall into the depth of poverty, leading to homelessness.
How You Can Make a Veteranâ€™s Dreams Come True
Any soldier whoâ€™s about to transition to civilian life dreams of having a stable and rewarding job in the private sector and a nice and comfortable life. With your charitable donation, you can help us and our IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners in making those dreams come true to those who made huge sacrifices and risked their lives to ensure that we enjoy the blessings of living in a free and secure country. Your clunker may seem worthless to you, but for the vets who are being confronted with serious military transition issues, this could be the only way for them to take hold of their dreams.
Through your participation in our Oxnard, California car donations program, our veterans will receive the following services:
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder and other mental health issues;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
How to Take Part in Oxnard, California Car Donations
You can donate your vehicle to us by filling out our online donation form. You can also give us the required details about you and the vehicle youâ€™re donating by calling us up at 877-594-5822. Weâ€™ll have a licensed tow truck sent over to a location of your choice to pick up your vehicle for free at a time and date thatâ€™s convenient for you.
Once we get it sold at an auction, youâ€™ll receive your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt by mail so you can claim your top tax deduction in the next tax season. For additional information about the ins and outs of our donation process, you may check out our FAQs page. For inquiries about our Oxnard, California car donations program, you can call us anytime at 877-594-5822 or send us a message online.
Here Are the Vehicles You Can Donate
Although itâ€™s true that we can get more money from vehicles that are in good working condition, we wonâ€™t hesitate to accept those that need a lot of work. You can donate almost any kind of vehicle as long as you are in possession of its title. In case youâ€™ve misplaced or lost the title, you can simply contact our title experts at 877-594-5822. Weâ€™ll gladly help you obtain a replacement copy of your title quickly so you can proceed with your donation.
For now, look over the various types of vehicles that weâ€™re willing to accept in our Oxnard, California car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: campers, travel trailers, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Aircraft: noncommercial planes, helicopters
Do Something Awesome Today â€“ Donate Your Car!
You can make a veteranâ€™s dreams come true by donating a vehicle you no longer need to Veteran Car Donations. Donâ€™t waste another moment on the fence! Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to join our car donations program now!