There will come a time when you have to let go of your car after years of using it. Moreover, if your car continues to malfunction despite numerous trips to the auto shop, itâ€™s time to part ways with it.
Alternatively, you can donate your vehicle toÂ Veteran Car DonationsÂ through our Bakersfield,Â CaliforniaÂ car donations program. Not only will your charitable contribution provide you with great rewards, but it will also give you an opportunity to transform the lives of veterans in your city. We will turn your automobile into a powerful life-changing tool by auctioning it off and using the proceeds to support the programs and services of our charity partners that cater to our nationâ€™s heroes. TheseÂ IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizationsÂ provide their beneficiaries with:
- Tutoring and educational scholarships for those who want to earn a degree;
- Job training and career workshops for those who seek employment;
- Specially adapted housing for veterans suffering from service-connected disabilities;
- Grief counseling for families of fallen heroes;
- Free access to mental and physical health care for vets with health issues;
- Access to the full range of benefits that active military troops, veterans, and military families are entitled to;
- Basic needs assistance during their transition from the military to the civilian sector.
A Donation Experience Youâ€™ll Love!
When you decide to donate a car to our veteransâ€™ charity, youâ€™ll set yourself up for a stress-free and satisfying giving experience. Our team will do everything for you â€“ including the paperwork and your vehicleâ€™s free towing.
Hereâ€™s a quick step-by-step guide to the easy and hassle-free donation process that we follow in our Bakersfield, California automobile donations program:
- Contact us.
You can jumpstart your donation process over the phone by giving us a call at 877-594-5822. Tell us your contact information, a few basic details about your vehicle, and a short description of its working condition. You can also choose to donate a vehicle to veterans by filling out our donation form on this website.
- Tell us your preferred schedule for your vehicle pickup.
Weâ€™ll ask you for your preferred date, time, and place for your vehicleâ€™s fast and free pickup. Weâ€™ll then send a licensed tow truck to haul off your vehicle. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt so you can be released from all liabilities on your donated vehicle from that point onward. The receipt also allows you to cancel your vehicleâ€™s DMV registration and insurance coverage.
- Get your tax-deductible receipt.
After your vehicle gets auctioned off, our team will send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt by mail. Youâ€™ll need this when you itemize your deductions in filing your federal income tax return in the next tax season.
The Types of Vehicles We Welcome
The best thing about making a charitable contribution to Veteran Car Donations is that weâ€™re willing to accept any type of vehicle in whatever condition it may be in â€“ as long as itâ€™s not abandoned or stolen. To be able to sell a donated vehicle at auction, we need its title or proof of ownership, which abandoned or stolen vehicles do not have.
However, in case youâ€™ve just misplaced your vehicleâ€™s title, call us at 877-594-5822 and our title experts will gladly help you secure a duplicate copy of your title quickly so you can proceed with your donation.
Check out this list of vehicles that we welcome in our Bakersfield, California car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, compact cars, coupes, luxury cars, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family vans, minivans
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs, box trucks
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes, campers
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Motorcycles: scooters, mopeds, choppers, touring bikes, sports bikes, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, golf carts, snowmobiles, riding lawnmowers
- Work vehicles: landscaping vehicles, tractors, farm equipment, construction vehicles
- Aircraft: gliders, noncommercial planes, helicopters
- Water vessels: cruise ships, yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans, tugboats, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, motorboats
Enjoy These Fantastic Perks!
When you take part in our Bakersfield, California car donations program, your donated vehicle will provide life-changing benefits to our nationâ€™s heroes. It will also give you your share of rewards.
Here are the fantastic perks youâ€™ll get to enjoy once you choose Veteran Car Donations as the recipient of your vehicle donation:
- Youâ€™ll get a top tax deduction.
- Youâ€™ll dispose of an unwanted vehicle at no cost to you.
- You can schedule your vehicleâ€™s pickup at your own convenience.
- You donâ€™t have to go through the complicated process of selling a used vehicle yourself.
- Youâ€™ll save money since youâ€™ll no longer pay for your vehicleâ€™s repairs, maintenance, storage, registration, and insurance.
- Youâ€™ll get more space in your garage or driveway.
- Youâ€™ll feel good knowing that youâ€™ll be helping transform the lives of the needy veterans and their families in your city.
Local Veteran Resources
Bakersfield, CA, is home to some local veteran resources. These include the Bakersfield VA Clinic at 1801 Westwind Drive and the Edwards Air Force Base. The Bakersfield VA Clinic provides specialty health and primary care service. These include nutrition counseling, foot care, mental health care and more. The Edwards Air Force Base is a U.S. Air Force installation in the Golden State. It consists of the Air Force Test Center, Air Force Test Pilot School and NASA’s Armstrong Flight Research Center. Additionally, the base conducts various test activities by the commercial aerospace industry.
Turn Your Old Clunker into a Bringer of Hope Now!
Imagine how our nation would be right now if it werenâ€™t for the service of those brave men and women who.fought for us and made huge sacrifices to defend our liberties and keep us safe. Now is the perfect time to show them your gratitude and appreciation. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ to join our Bakersfield, California car donations program now! We serve the entire region, including nearby Fresno, Los Angeles and more.
Why should I donate my vehicle to Veteran Car Donations?
Of all the places to donate cars, you should consider donating to Veteran Car Donations. Your generous contribution will help the Bakersfield community. The proceeds from your auctioned car will help support former troops by providing them with health care, housing assistance, financial aid, employment opportunities and more.Â
What benefits can I get from donating my car to your program?
When you make a car donation in Bakersfield, CA, youâ€™ll be provided with several benefits. For instance, youâ€™ll save space in your garage and money on car insurance, maintenance, gas and costly repairs. Additionally, youâ€™ll avoid the hassles of selling it, including showing, negotiating, advertising and more. You can even avoid trading it in for a low value at a dealer. Whatâ€™s more, your car donation is tax-deductible. This means you can reduce your taxable income and claim a top tax deduction.
What does the donation process entail?
Our donation process is convenient and quick. When youâ€™re ready to donate, simply fill out our online form or call us. Weâ€™ll schedule free towing of your vehicle then sell it at auction. The proceeds will go directly to our nonprofit partners who support various services for veterans.