Is your RV or camper getting too much space in your garage or backyard? Do you rarely use it? Are you planning to sell your RV but is having a hard time doing so?
Then consider donating it for a noble cause toÂ Veteran Car Donations through our Colorado RV donations program. We assure you a highly rewarding donation experience that will truly satisfy you. We further assure you that the processing of your donation will not take too much of your time.
The best part of it all is that you will not only get rid of your RV in the most convenient and rewarding manner possible but you will also help build our veterans in Colorado a better life â€“ a life they truly deserve after all theÂ sacrifices they made to protect our freedomÂ and keep our nation safe.
The Types of RVs We Accept
Here at Veteran Car Donations, we accept all kinds of RVs. Regardless of whether it is in good running condition or has not run in years, you can donate your camper to our program.
Here are examples of RVs that we welcome for donation:
- Travel trailers
- Pop-up trailers
- Folding and tent trailers
- 5thÂ wheel trailers
- Toy haulers
- Class C motorhomes
- Class A motorhomes
- Diesel motorhomes
- Truck campers
- Teardrop campers
- Class B motorhomes
If you have questions on what other types of RV we accept in our program, do not hesitate to call us at 877-594-5822.Â
How to Donate Your Motorhome
We have made our donations process effortless and convenient for you. All you need to do is give us a call and we will handle the rest â€” from paperwork up to the towing of your RV.
Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out ourÂ online donation formÂ with your RV details and personal information. We guarantee that all the information you share is safe with us.
We will arrange for an affiliate towing company to pick up your RV. You can tell us the most convenient time and date for the free towing of your RV. During the pick-up, you will receive a towing receipt that will release you from all liabilities on the RV youâ€™re donating from that point onward. This will allow you to de-register your vehicle, dispose of your license plates properly, and cancel your insurance coverage, thus saving you money.
We will send your donated RV to an auction house. Within 30 days after the sale of your RV, we will send you by mail your 100 percent tax-deductible sale receipt, indicating your donated vehicleâ€™s final selling price. This will serve as the basis of yourÂ tax deductionÂ claim when you file your itemized federal tax return.
If you have more questions regarding the process of donating your RV, give us a ring. We love talking to you.
How Your Donated RV Will Benefit Our Veterans
When you donate to our Colorado program, you will beÂ making a big difference in the lives of our veterans and those of their families.
The proceeds from the sale of your donated RV will enable our non-profit organization partners to sustain the various assistance programs they have for veterans in Colorado. Here are some of the crucial benefits that our veterans will receive as a result of your RV donation:
- Vital medical care
- Support for the families of active military personnel and fallen veterans
- Specially-made and mortgage-free houses for our severely injured or disabled veterans
- Employment and skills training for easier transition to civilian life and future employment
Fun Facts about Colorado: The Centennial State
How well do you really know the state of Colorado? Here are some interesting and fun facts that you might or might not know.
- It is claimed that Colorado is the state where the cheeseburger was born. The Humpty Dumpty Drive-in was the first place to ever use the name.
- It is the only state to turn down the Olympics. The Winter Olympics back in 1976 was supposed to be held in Denver, but the people of the state voted to reject the hosting of the Olympics.
- The worldâ€™s largest flat-top mountain is the Grand Mesa on the Western Slope.
- The federal government owns more than a third of Colorado.
- The longest continuous street in America is Colfax Avenue.
- Denver has the largest park system in the United States with over 200 parks in the city and 14,000 acres outside the city.
- The highest bored auto tunnel in the U.S. is the Eisenhower Tunnel.
- The Royal Gorge Bridge near Canon City is the highest suspension bridge in the U.S.
- Glenwood Springs is the site of the worldâ€™s largest natural hot spring lies.
- Pueblo is the only city in the U.S. with four living recipients of the Medal of Honor.
- The first ever rodeo was held in Deer Trail, Colorado on July 4, 1869.
- Every year, Denver hosts the worldâ€™s largest rodeo â€” the Western Stock Show.
- Colorado has more micro-breweries per capita compared to other states.
- Colorado Springs is the site of the United States Air Force Academy.
- Colorado is the state where the first license plate on a car in the U.S. was issued.
Donate Your RV In Colorado!
Are you ready to donate to our Colorado program to give additional support to our veterans? If so,Â contact usÂ at 877-594-5822 and start your donation process!