If you have a diesel motorhome that has started to break down due to old age and wear and tear, you might be wondering what to do with it. Are you thinking of selling it? If you have the time, patience, and money to repair and refurbish it, then go ahead and sell it. However, if youâ€™re just itching to dispose of it quickly, your best option is to donate it to a charity that supports a worthy cause.
If you turn over such a vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations through our diesel motorhome donations program, youâ€™ll make a lasting impact on the lives of the struggling veterans and their families in your community.
Weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle and use the proceeds to support the programs of our IRS-certified 501(c)3 nonprofit partners that cater to our nationâ€™s heroes. These nonprofits provide their beneficiaries with essential medical care, shelter, mental health services, employment opportunities, job training, education scholarships, and many other benefits.
Our Quick and Zero-Stress Donation Process
Participating in our diesel motorhome donations program is just a phone call away. Our donation process is made up of three incredibly easy steps that assure zero stress on your part. See for yourself:
- Give Veteran Car Donations a call at 877-594-5822 or fill out our donation form on this website.
- Provide us with the basic details about yourself and your diesel motorhome. Weâ€™ll verify your given information and make the necessary arrangements for your vehicleâ€™s fast and free pickup. A tow truck from an affiliate licensed towing company will collect your vehicle and hand you a receipt that releases you from all liabilities on your vehicle from that point onward.
- Weâ€™ll sell your diesel motorhome at an auction and send you your tax-deductible sales receipt via mail within 30 days following the sale. Youâ€™ll need this receipt when you claim your tax deduction in the next tax season.
Other Types of Vehicles You Can Donate
If you have other types of vehicles that you no longer need and want to dispose of, Veteran Car Donations is here to free you from the burden of having those clunkers.
Hereâ€™s a list of the various types of vehicles we gladly accept from our donors:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
How Your Vehicle Donation Can Help You
Helping needy veterans and their families will give you a rewarding feeling since your donation will help free them from the clutches of poverty. Aside from that, you stand to receive material rewards for your charitable contribution. Here are some of the perks youâ€™ll get to enjoy once you decide to join our diesel motorhome donations program:
- You will get a maximized tax deduction.
Once your diesel motorhome is auctioned off, we will mail to you your tax-deductible sales receipt. We will exert our best effort to sell your vehicle at its highest possible price so you can claim a maximum tax deduction.
- Youâ€™ll avoid stress in finding a diesel motorhome buyer.
Finding a buyer for your clapped-out diesel motorhome could be stressful and might take a long time. However, when you simply donate that vehicle to us, you wonâ€™t have to go through the hassles associated with selling an old vehicle yourself.
- You will save lots of money.
The longer your unwanted diesel motorhome stays with you, the more money youâ€™ll spend on its repairs, maintenance, storage, insurance, and registration.Â
- Youâ€™ll enjoy our quick and easy donation process.
We guarantee that our donation process wonâ€™t take so much of your time. Our team will handle all the required paperwork and everything else.
Itâ€™s Time to Give Our Heroes the Lives They Deserve!Â
Many of our veterans are losing hope of seeing a brighter future for themselves and their families. Letâ€™s work together to revive such hopes in their hearts! Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to join our diesel motorhome donations program now!