Turn Your Beater into a Powerful Tool That Can Transform the Lives of Veterans in Need
Do you have an old vehicle thatâ€™s giving you endless headaches with its never-ending repairs? Is it getting too tiresome for you to take your clunker to the repair shop just to get it working again â€” at least for a short while? If the financial strain of owning such a beater is already too much for you, end your misery by simply handing over that vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations.
When you donate that vehicle to our Ozark, Alabama car donations program, youâ€™ll not free yourself from the time-consuming and stressful process of disposing of an unwanted car, but you’ll also be helping us improve the lives of the sufferings veterans and their families in your hometown.
What You Can Do to Help Your Cityâ€™s Suffering Vets
Veteran Car Donations has teamed up with our countryâ€™s biggest veteran nonprofit organizations. These IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofits provide solutions to the various challenges confronting many of our veterans, such as homelessness, service-connected disabilities, chronic unemployment, and illnesses, including mental health issues.
We auction off each vehicle donated to us, with the proceeds going toward the veteran-focused programs and services that our charity partners provide to their beneficiaries. With your Ozark, AL car donation, deserving veterans in your city will get opportunities to receive the following benefits:
- Job training and mentoring for veterans who need to find stable and rewarding employment;
- Housing assistance for those who are homeless;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Various forms of assistance for those confined in hospitals;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for those who seek to pursue higher education.
Aside from these services, our charity partners also sponsor events aimed at encouraging companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Why Choose to Donate to Veteran Car Donations?
If youâ€™re still a bit hesitant in participating in our Ozark, AL car donations program, allow us to put your concerns to rest. We guarantee that your act of charity will turn out to be one that will please you no end. Not only will you feel a deep sense of pride and fulfillment, knowing the benefits your donation will bring to the veteran community in your city, youâ€™ll also enjoy these awesome rewards:
- Youâ€™ll be eligible to receive the maximum tax deduction.
- Youâ€™ll receive free towing services from a licensed towing company.
- Youâ€™ll be able to enjoy a hassle-free donation experience.
- Youâ€™ll save money since you no longer need to take your clunker to the shop for maintenance and repairs.
- Paperwork will be efficiently handled by our team on your behalf.
Making an Ozark, AL Car Donation Is Easy and Convenient
Donating a vehicle to charity has never been easier with us! With Veteran Car Donations as your partner, youâ€™ll have no lengthy forms to fill out and no unnecessary time and effort wasted. You won’t even have to leave the comfort of your home. We’ll handle most of the work for you when you take part in our Ozark, AL car donations program.
Hereâ€™s a brief guide to our donation process:
- Contact us.
Jump-start your donation by giving us a call via our toll-free line at 877-594-5822. You also have the choice of donating online by filling out our donation form here. Once you’ve sent us the required information, we’ll give you a quick call for verification purposes.
- Get our free towing service.
Your vehicleâ€™s towing is on us. We at Veteran Car Donations provide all our vehicle donors professional towing services for free. Just tell us when and where you want us to pick up your vehicle.
When our towing crew arrives to haul off your vehicle, they’ll issue you a towing receipt. You can use this receipt to cancel the insurance coverage of your vehicle and have it de-registered at your local DMV. The receipt will also free you from any liability on your vehicle from that point onward.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Within 30 days following the sale of your car, we’ll mail you its 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. The selling price of your donation as indicated in the receipt will serve as the basis of the amount of tax deduction you can claim when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you want to know more about Veteran Car Donations and our vehicle donations program, head over to our FAQs page. For your inquiries or concerns, call our toll-free line at 877-594-5822 or send us your message here.
The Vehicles that Qualify in Our Program
You can donate to Veteran Car Donations nearly all types of vehicles regardless of their age or condition. We accept vehicles even if theyâ€™re rusty and outdated. Donâ€™t be shy if your clunker has a big dent or a few minor scratches. In most cases, we even accept vehicles that are no longer roadworthy.
Just call us at 877-594-5822 if youâ€™re having reservations about your clunkerâ€™s current state, and weâ€™ll promptly give you feedback if itâ€™s qualified for donation.
Meanwhile, look over this list of vehicles that we welcome in our Ozark, AL car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size, or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Enjoy Your Best Giving Experience Today!
Are you ready to enjoy free towing, a huge tax deduction, and a stress-free way of getting your hands off an unneeded vehicle? Youâ€™ll have all these when you participate in our Ozark, AL car donations program. At the same time, your gift will help save many veterans in your city from a life of misery and pain. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!