Fort Smith, Arkansas Car Donations
Getting tired of shelling out money for the never-ending repair of your clapped-out car? Is that clunker causing you excruciating headaches? Save yourself from further stress and support a noble cause at the same time by handing over your vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations. We’ll make sure to put your beater to good use when you turn it over to our Fort Smith, Arkansas car donations program.
Not only is it an easy and convenient way for you to get rid of your unwanted vehicle, but you’ll also be helping provide vital support to veterans in Fort Smith who are suffering from homelessness, unemployment, service-connected disabilities, and illnesses, including mental health conditions.
How Your Donation Will Benefit Needy Veterans
After years of serving our country, many of our former troops find civilian life to be a tough challenge as they are not accustomed to the daily routine of what we call “normal” living. This often leads them to depression and a host of other problems that prevent them from living productive and fulfilling lives.
We at Veteran Car Donations believe that our veterans deserve to live decent and dignified lives. Our nation owes them that much for all the sacrifices theyâ€™ve done to protect our freedoms and our security. Thatâ€™s why we call them our nationâ€™s heroes.
We work with like-minded IRS-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that provide these brave men and women the assistance and care they need to successfully transition back to civilian life. You can help us in our mission by becoming a donor to our Fort Smith, AR car donations program.
Once we get hold of your donated vehicle, weâ€™ll have it auctioned off with the proceeds going straight to our nonprofit partners. They use the funding they get from us to provide deserving veterans and their families with free access to quality health care, counseling and psychotherapy services, job opportunities, housing assistance, financial aid, scholarships, family support, and other services.
How Youâ€™ll Benefit from Your Donation
When you do a good deed, you reap great rewards. Your Fort Smith, AR car donation will benefit not just the struggling veterans in your city but yourself, too!
Here are some of the perks you’ll get when you choose Veteran Car Donations as your charity partner:
- Youâ€™ll get the highest possible tax deduction.
- Weâ€™ll pick up your vehicle for free and at your convenience.
- You wonâ€™t have to worry anymore about the costs of repairs, parts replacements, maintenance, registration, and insurance that come with owning a vehicle.
- Youâ€™ll find satisfaction from our super easy donation process.
- You avoid the hassles and costs of selling a preloved car yourself.
- Youâ€™ll free up valuable space in your garage.
- Youâ€™ll find great satisfaction in doing your share to improve the living conditions of our heroes.
Enjoy Our Fast and Easy Donation Process
The donation process we follow at Veteran Car Donations is fast and easy. It will take just a few minutes of your time to kick-start your donation. We’ve simplified everything into three steps. Most of the legwork will be handled by our team.
Hereâ€™s a quick guide to our Fort Smith, AR car donation process:
- Contact us.
Once youâ€™ve decided to donate to Veteran Car Donations, call us at 877-594-5822. Give us your name, contact information, and a few basic details about your car. You can also choose to fill out our donation form here on this website.
- We tow your car for free.
Weâ€™ll assign a licensed tow truck to haul off your vehicle at a time, day, and place convenient to you. Your presence during the day of pickup isnâ€™t required. However, weâ€™ll need you to give us prior instructions as to where in your vehicle we can find your car keys and title. Before the tow truck leaves, our driver will give you a towing receipt that releases you from all liabilities on your donated vehicle from that point onward. This receipt will also allow you to de-register your vehicle at the local DMV and cancel its insurance coverage.
- You get your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle. Within a few days after we sell it, weâ€™ll send you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt by mail. This receipt will entitle you to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
To know more about our donation process and the benefits of donating vehicles to us, check out our FAQs page. If you have questions, call us at 877-594-5822 or contact us online.
The Different Vehicle Types We Accept
Veteran Car Donations accepts a variety of vehicle types, including those that are no longer in good condition. We even take vehicles that are no longer running. As long as thereâ€™s still some value in what youâ€™re donating, weâ€™ll take it with open arms.
The only vehicles we can’t take are those that donâ€™t have titles or documents showing proof of ownership, such as vehicles that have either been abandoned or stolen. However, if you’ve lost your car title, you can still proceed with making your donation. Just give us a call and we’ll have our title experts help you obtain a duplicate copy of your car title quickly.
Hereâ€™s a detailed list of the different vehicle types we welcome in our Fort Smith, AR car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, compact cars, hybrids, sports cars, coupes, luxury cars, convertibles
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family vans, minivans
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, campers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, box trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Motorcycles: scooters, mopeds, sports bikes, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, choppers, touring bikes
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, snowmobiles, riding lawnmowers, ATVs, golf carts
- Work vehicles: tractors, landscaping vehicles, farm equipment, construction vehicles
- Water vessels: cruise ships, tugboats, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, motorboats, yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans
- Aircraft: gliders, non-commercial planes, helicopters
Show Your Support for Our Heroes Today!
They have unselfishly volunteered their service to protect our nationâ€™s security and uphold our freedoms. Let’s show them that their fellow citizens have not forgotten their sacrifices. Be a part of our Fort Smith, AR car donations program by donating to us your spare vehicle. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form today!