Pine Bluff, Arkansas Car Donations: Hereâ€™s a Win-Win Solution for You!
When the cost of repairing and maintaining a vehicle becomes too much, that might be a good time to start thinking of getting rid of it. Before you go through the time-consuming and troublesome task of finding a buyer, why not simply hand it over to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Pine Bluff, Arkansas car donations program.
When you do so, you’ll not only be supporting a cause that seeks to promote the welfare of our nationâ€™s veterans, but you’ll also be taking the most convenient way to dispose of a vehicle you no longer want. Itâ€™s a win-win solution for you!
Life After Service a Huge Challenge for Many Vets
Did you know that even though our government is doing its best to assist the millions of our veterans, there are still many who need help? They include those who canâ€™t find stable and decent employment to support themselves and their families because of their service-connected disabilities, injuries, and illnesses, including mental health issues. They also include those who are languishing in the streets of Pine Bluff, begging for their daily meals, because they could not even afford to pay house rentals due to extreme poverty and lack of support.
With the money raised from the sale of donated vehicles, we at Veteran Car Donations together with our IRS-registered 501(c)3 nonprofit partners seek to help these suffering vets and their families regain their dignity and live respectable lives.
How Your Donation Will Benefit Our Heroes
You can help us in our mission. If you have a heart that’s willing to help our heroes who risked their lives to protect ours, then take part in our Pine Bluff, AR can donations program. Weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle and use the proceeds to support the critical programs and services being rendered by our charity partners. These veteran-focused nonprofits use the funding to provide their beneficiaries with:
- Various forms of assistance for those confined in hospitals;
- Housing for those who are homeless;
- Employment opportunities for veterans and their spouses as well;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support for ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
The Awesome Rewards That Await You
You’ll receive ample rewards for taking part in our car donations program in Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Here are some of those rewards:
- Receive a hefty tax deduction.
- Benefit from our free professional towing service.
- Free up space in your garage or driveway.
- Cut back on your car expenses with that money pit gone.
- No need to do paperwork â€” weâ€™ll take care of that.
- Avoid the hassles and cost of trying to sell your clunker yourself.
Our Quick 3-Step Donation Process
The donation process we follow at Veteran Car Donations is quick and painless. You can finalize everything in the comfort of your home through a short and simple phone call to us.
Here’s a brief guide on how you can participate in our Pine Bluff, Arkansas car donations program:
- Give us a ring.
You can either fill out our online donation form here or you can give us a ring through our toll-free line at 877-594-5822. Tell us a few details about the vehicle youâ€™re donating as well as your contact information.
- Schedule your free towing service.
You are entitled to a free professional towing service when you turn over a vehicle to Veteran Car Donations. Just let us know your preferred time, date, and location for your vehicleâ€™s free pickup and we’ll assign a licensed towing company to do the job. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt before collecting your car. You can use this receipt to cancel the insurance coverage of your vehicle and have it de-registered at your local DMV.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Once your car is in our hands, we’ll have it fixed before sending it off to one of the auction houses in our network. We’ll try to sell your car at its highest possible price. This way, you can get the maximum tax deduction from your donation. Within 30 days after your car is sold, expect to receive via mail or email your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt. Donâ€™t lose this receipt since youâ€™ll need it in claiming your tax write-off when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you would like to know more about us and what we do, you can find most of the commonly asked questions on our FAQs page. If you have certain questions in mind, feel free to talk to one of our donation specialists at 877-594-5822 or leave us a messageÂ here.
The Vehicle Types That We Accept
We donâ€™t limit ourselves to accepting only cars and trucks in our Pine Bluff, AR car donations program. If you have a boat or a motorhome or any other type of vehicle that you want to donate, feel free to do so. We accept even vehicles that are no longer in good condition. If you have more than one vehicle that youâ€™d like to donate, you’re more than welcome to make multiple vehicle donations!
We require each donated vehicle to have a title or proof of ownership. This is the reason why we can’t accept abandoned or stolen vehicles since those trying to offer them for donation canâ€™t possibly have the legitimate titles for those vehicles. However, if you simply lost your car title, donâ€™t worry. You can still proceed with your donation. Just give us a call and we’ll have one of our title experts assist you in getting a duplicate copy of your title.
Take a look at the different types of vehicles that are acceptable to us at Veteran Car Donations:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Help Our Heroes Today!
The struggling veterans in your area need your help! Participate in our Pine Bluff, AR car donations program. Help our heroes live the good life that they fully deserve. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!