Help Our Heroes Live the Good Life that They Deserve
A mid-sized town in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Fairfield takes pride in being named as the 44th-best place to live in the United States and the best place to live in Connecticut. The honor was given in September 2014 by Money magazine.
It’s a town blessed with beautiful and alluring beaches. Visitors will love strolling along Jennings Beach to watch the sunset.
You can also find a bit of history in Fairfieldâ€™s old town center. There you’ll find historic buildings that’ll bring you a blast from the past. Some of those buildings have been there since the 18th century.
Still, just like other places in the United States, the town has its struggles with poverty. Out of its 62,045 residents (based on the 2019 population estimates by the U.S. Census Bureau), 5.2% comprised of persons in poverty. Among these impoverished individuals were veterans, whose population was placed at 1,992 during the time the survey was taken.
The Challenges of Life After Service
For our veterans, their battles donâ€™t end after theyâ€™re discharged from the service. Many of them have a hard time transitioning to civilian life. They have trouble finding decent sources of income because of their inability to find suitable jobs. Some of them suffer from disabilities and illnesses, including mental health disorders. Others lose their homes and are forced to beg for alms on the streets because of sheer poverty and failure to find support.
If you care for the struggling veterans in your town, you can reach out to them by donating any vehicle you no longer need to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Fairfield, CT car donations program.
How Weâ€™re Helping Needy Veterans
We are in partnership with veteran-focused IRS-determined 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that are dedicated to helping disadvantaged veterans throughout the country. Our job is to operate various vehicle donation programs to fund our charity partnersâ€™ life enrichment programs for our former service members.
When you take part in our Fairfield, CT car donations program, weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle and use the proceeds to support our nonprofit partners in providing their beneficiaries in your town with the following services:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for homeless veterans;
- Employment programs for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support to ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
How Youâ€™ll Benefit from Your Donation
Donating to Veteran Car Donations will benefit not just our veterans but yourself as well. You will get to enjoy the following perks when you make a car donation to us in Fairfield, CT:
- Get the maximum tax deduction in the next tax season.
- You donâ€™t have to spend a single dime for towing.
- Experience a donation process thatâ€™s quick and effortless.
- Thereâ€™s no need for you to concern yourself with all the paperwork because weâ€™ll handle it for you.
- Avoid the stresses that are associated with reselling an old clunker yourself.
- Stop paying for the costly repairs and maintenance of an outdated car.
- Maximize the use of the extra space in your garage.
- Experience the priceless satisfaction of doing something extraordinary that can enable our heroes to live decent and fulfilling lives.
Our Easy 3-Step Fairfield, CT Car Donations Process
Here at Veteran Car Donations, we make things as simple and easy as possible for our donors. We guarantee you a quick, hassle-free, and satisfying giving experience.
Check out this brief guide to our Fairfield, CT car donations process:
- Call us or fill out our donation form
Our toll-free line at 877-594-5822 is up 24/7. Feel free to give us a ring any time. One of our phone representatives will be there to answer. Theyâ€™ll walk you through the process of making your vehicle donation. Theyâ€™ll also answer any inquiries or concerns you may have. You can also donate online by simply filling out our online donation form here.
- We provide you with our free vehicle towing service.
You donâ€™t need to deliver your vehicle to our center personally. Weâ€™ll arrange for a professional towing company to collect your donation at a time and date convenient to you and from any location you choose. You wonâ€™t have to pay for anything at all!
On the day they haul off your vehicle, the towing crew will issue you a towing receipt. You need this receipt to cancel your car insurance and de-registering your vehicle at your local DMV.Â
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt
Once we get hold of your donated vehicle, weâ€™ll promptly send it to one of the best auction houses in our network. Within 30 days of your vehicleâ€™s sale, weâ€™ll send you the 100% tax-deductible sales receipt of your vehicle. Youâ€™ll need this receipt to claim your tax deduction in the next tax season.
For more information about our Fairfield, CT car donations program, check out our FAQs page. For inquiries, you can call us at any time at 877-594-5822 or write to us here.
The Different Vehicles We Accept
We accept nearly all vehicle types. If you have more than one vehicle that you want to dispose of, feel free to donate them all to us. Donâ€™t worry about their age, mileage, or condition.
The only donation offers that weâ€™ll have to pass over are those concerning vehicles without titles or proof of ownership documents. They include abandoned or stolen vehicles. However, if you only lost your car title, call us and we can help you obtain a replacement copy quickly so you can proceed with your donation.
Here is a comprehensive list of the different types of vehicles we accept in our Fairfield, CT car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, compact cars, hybrids, sports cars, coupes, luxury cars, convertibles
- SUVs: compact, mid-size, full-size, crossover versions
- Vans: cargo vans, passenger vans, family vans, minivans
- RVs: toy haulers, folding and tent trailers, campers, hybrid trailers, travel trailers, motorhomes
- Trucks: mobile cranes, garbage trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks, box trucks, dump trucks, extended cabs
- Fleet vehicles: limousines, buses, minivans, vans, taxis, ambulances
- Motorcycles: scooters, mopeds, sports bikes, dirt bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, choppers, touring bikes
- ATVs: three-wheelers, four-wheelers
- Specialty vehicles: motorized wheelchairs, snowmobiles, riding lawnmowers, ATVs, golf carts
- Work vehicles: tractors, landscaping vehicles, farm equipment, construction vehicles
- Water vessels: cruise ships, tugboats, sailboats, speedboats, fishing boats, motorboats, yachts, pontoon boats, catamarans
- Aircraft: gliders, noncommercial planes, helicopters
Help Our Struggling Heroes Today!
Team up with us at Veteran Car Donations by participating in our Fairfield, CT car donations program. Your vehicle donation will help the struggling veterans in your town to finally live the good life that they deserve. Call us at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!