Get Rid of Your Clunker While Reach Out to Your Cityâ€™s Struggling Vets
Have you always wanted to help the struggling veterans in your Manhattan, Kansas hometown? If you do and you happen to have a car that you no longer use and is just squatting in your garage, you can use that clunker to extend life-changing assistance to those vets.
All you got to do is hand over that vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations. By taking part in our Manhattan, KS car donations program, you’ll become a part of our mission to get our former troops all the help they need to get back on their feet again.
How Your Car Donation Can Help Suffering Veterans
Contrary to what many people may think, life is hardly gravy for a lot of service members when they return to civilian society. Returning to civilian life is another tough battle in itself for them.
Veteran Car Donations wants to make this process easier for them, so we work hand-in-hand with reputable veterans nonprofit organizations to provide support, care, and assistance to our nation’s heroes. Our job is to operate online vehicle donation platforms to help raise funds for our charity partnersâ€™ life-enhancing programs and services that benefit underprivileged veterans.
Every vehicle donation brings us one step closer to our goal of eliminating veteran homelessness, unemployment, and illnesses, including mental health issues, as well as alleviating their service-connected disabilities.
We auction off all donated vehicles and use the proceeds to support our nonprofit partners in providing deserving veterans with the following services:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for homeless veterans;
- Employment programs for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support to ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Outstanding Rewards Await You!
It’s a rewarding experience in itself when you know you’re giving away something that will support a good cause. We’re happy to tell you that such a rewarding experience isn’t all that you’ll be getting! When you take part in our Manhattan, KS car donations program, expect the following benefits:
- Weâ€™ll enable you to receive the maximum tax deduction by making sure that your donated vehicle is sold at its highest possible price. This so because the selling price of your donated vehicle serves as the basis for the amount of tax deduction you can claim.
- Weâ€™ll pick up and tow your vehicle at no cost to you and at a date, time, and place of your preference.
- You will no longer be financially burdened with taking your old car to the shop for maintenance and repairs. Youâ€™ll also free yourself from additional expenses such as your RVâ€™s insurance and registration.
- Paperwork will be efficiently handled by our team on your behalf.
- Youâ€™ll have more storage space in your garage after we haul off your unwanted vehicle.
Itâ€™s Super Easy to Make a Manhattan, KS Car Donation!
Donating to Veteran Car Donations is a walk in the park â€” you’ll be done in no time at all! There are a lot of charity organizations out there that accept vehicle donations, but our donation process is among the easiest.
You can participate in our Manhattan, KS car donations program in the comfort of your own home. A simple phone call to us is all it takes to do it.
Hereâ€™s a brief three-step guide to our donation process:
- Get in touch with us.
Our toll-free line at 877-594-5822 is available 24/7. Give us a ring and one of our donation experts standing by will assist you in processing your donation. We also have a donation form here that you can use to submit your donation details. Expect a call from our team as soon as you’ve completed and submitted the form.
- Get free vehicle towing.
Veteran Car Donations will provide you a professional towing service absolutely for free. All we’ll need from you are the details on where, when, and what time you want us to collect your vehicle. We will issue you a towing receipt before taking away your car. You will need this receipt to cancel the insurance coverage of your vehicle and to have it de-registered at your local DMV.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Within 30 days of your vehicleâ€™s sale, weâ€™ll send you by mail your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. You can use this receipt to claim your top tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Feel Free to Donate Any of These Vehicle Types
The best thing about donating to Veteran Car Donations is that weâ€™re willing to accept any type of vehicle in whatever condition it may be in â€” as long as itâ€™s not abandoned or stolen. To make it possible for us to sell a vehicle at auction, we need its title or proof of ownership, which abandoned or stolen vehicles do not have.
However, in case youâ€™ve just misplaced your vehicleâ€™s title, call us at 877-594-5822 and weâ€™ll gladly help you secure a duplicate copy of your title quickly so you can proceed with your donation.
Hereâ€™s a list of the different types of vehicles that we welcome in our Manhattan, KS car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size, or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Our Heroes Need Your Help!
Show your support to the suffering vets in your city! With your car donation, you’ll help fund several programs for the benefit of our nationâ€™s heroes. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to take part in our Manhattan, KS car donations program today!