A Truly Satisfying and Rewarding Way to Help Needy Vets
If you own a car that keeps breaking down despite numerous repairs, you must be having a lot of headaches. Spare yourself from all that trouble by simply donating it to us at Veteran Car Donations. Donating saves you from the hassles of trying to sell such a clunker yourself.
Turning over that vehicle to our Harvard, Massachusetts car donations program will also allow you to enjoy a truly satisfying and rewarding donation experience as we use your gift to help the troubled veterans in your town.
How Your Harvard, MA Will Help Vets in Your Town
For many of our veterans, life in the military made more sense than living a civilian life once again. When they return to their hometowns to be with their families after spending the best years of their lives in the service, they begin facing challenges bigger than the ones they face on the battlefield.
Many of them live miserable lives, burdened by their service-related disabilities and illnesses, including mental health issues. As a result, they are unable to find decent and stable jobs. Some have fallen deep into poverty and have become homeless, forced to beg for alms on the streets just to survive.
Veteran Car Donations serves as the funding arm for reputable IRS-registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that take care of our vets. When you hand over your unneeded vehicle to us, weâ€™ll have it auctioned off, with the proceeds going to our nonprofit partners. They will then use the funding to sustain their delivery of vital services for the deserving veterans in your town.
These nonprofits provide their beneficiaries with quality health care, financial aid, housing assistance, employment opportunities, family support, educational scholarships, psychotherapy services, and many other benefits.
Youâ€™ll Have Your Share of Great Rewards!
At Veteran Car Donations, everybody wins. While needy veterans and their families will get to receive the help they need when you participate in our Harvard, MA car donations program, youâ€™ll also be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Receive the maximum tax deduction.
- Get your hands off an unwanted vehicle at no cost to you.
- Experience a hassle-free donation process.
- Quit paying repairs, maintenance, insurance, registration, and storage fees.
- Skip the hassles associated with selling a vehicle yourself.
Enjoy Our Quick and Easy Donation Process
We want our donors to have an easy time when making their donations, so we’ve simplified the donation process we follow in our Harvard, MA car donations program.
To prove this point, take a look at this 3-step guide:
- Get in touch with us.
You can donate your vehicle over the phone by calling us up at 877-594-5822. Tell us a few basic details about your car (year, make, model, mileage, availability of its title, and its working condition) and also how we can reach you. You can also choose to contact us online by simply filling out our secure donation form here.
- Schedule your vehicleâ€™s fast and free pickup and towing.
Weâ€™ll get back to you as soon as we verify the information you shared with us. Weâ€™ll then ask about your preferred schedule for your vehicleâ€™s free pickup and towing. Next, weâ€™ll send a licensed tow truck to the location of your choice to collect your vehicle. Weâ€™ll hand you a towing receipt, which will release you from all liabilities on your donated vehicle from that point onward. The receipt will also allow you to cancel your vehicleâ€™s insurance coverage and DMV registration.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt by mail.
Youâ€™ll receive your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt by mail within days following the sale of your donated vehicle. Be sure to keep this document because youâ€™ll need it in itemizing your deductions when you file your federal income tax return in the next tax season.
The Wide Range of Vehicle Types We Accept
We accept almost all types of vehicles in our Harvard, MA car donations program. They don’t need to be in good condition. In fact, we take even vehicles that are no longer running.
The only vehicles we can’t accept are those that don’t have any proof of ownership or car titles, such as vehicles that have been abandoned or stolen. However, if you simply can’t find your car title, give us a call at 877-594-5822 so we can have our title experts guide you in getting a duplicate copy of your vehicleâ€™s title right away.
Below is a comprehensive list of the different vehicle types weâ€™ve been getting from our donors:
Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size, or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Give Back to Our Heroes Today!
Give back to our former service members who spent the best years of their lives protecting our security and defending our freedoms. Extend a helping hand to these heroes who are now facing difficult times in your town. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form to get started with your Harvard, MA car donation now!