Get Rid of Your Beater Easily While Making Life Better for Your Townâ€™s Struggling Vets
That eyesore sitting in your garage is a sight thatâ€™s probably making you feel more and more depressed each day. Who wouldnâ€™t be? That vehicle has already burned a huge hole in your wallet with its long-winding series of repairs and parts replacements.
Why not save yourself from further stress and financial ruin by simply letting that clunker go? Selling it yourself wouldnâ€™t be easy and not worth the trouble. Your best option is to hand over that vehicle to a charity that supports a cause close to your heart.
Turning over that vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Natick, MA car donations program will allow you to dispose of your old car easily while supporting the suffering veterans in your town.
Our Former Warriors In Natick Need Your Support
Did you know that a great number of our veterans are grappling with tough challenges in their transition to civilian life? They struggle with chronic unemployment, service-related disabilities, and illnesses, including mental health disorders.
Thatâ€™s the reason why we at Veteran Car Donations are here. Since the government isnâ€™t able to provide for all the needs of our veterans, we have partnered with leading IRS-determined 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations to fill the gap of service.
We auction off all vehicles we receive from our donors to raise the money that our charity partners need to cover their operational costs as they deliver critical programs and services for needy veterans in every community across the United States. Our ultimate goal is to enhance the dignity and quality of life of our nationâ€™s heroes by providing them with the following services:
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for homeless veterans;
- Employment programs for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support to ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
The Rewards Youâ€™ll Get for Your Natick, MA Car Donation
Not only will your donation help transform the lives of veterans in need, but you’ll also gain outstanding rewards when you take part in our Natick, MA car donations program.
Here are some of the perks you stand to receive:
- Youâ€™ll get a maximized tax deduction.
- Towing services will be rendered by a licensed company thatâ€™s absolutely free.
- Youâ€™ll enjoy a hassle-free donation experience.
- Youâ€™ll no longer be financially burdened with taking your vehicle to the shop for maintenance and repairs.
- Youâ€™ll free yourself from additional expenses such as payments for your carâ€™s insurance and registration.
- Paperwork will be efficiently handled by our team on your behalf.
- Youâ€™ll have more storage space in your garage after we haul off your beater.
- Youâ€™ll enjoy a most satisfying giving experience, knowing that your gift will be used to help uplift the lives of our nationâ€™s heroes.
Become a Veteran Car Donations Donor in 3 Easy Steps
The donation process we follow at Veteran Car Donations is a walk in the park! You’ll breeze through the process in a matter of minutes, all in the comfort of your own home. Hereâ€™s a brief guide to our 3-step Natick, MA car donations process:
- Contact us.
We have a toll-free line at 877-594-5822 that’s open 24/7. Give us a call at any time of the day, and our team of donation specialists will assist you every step of the way. You can also choose to submit your donation details through our donation form here. Once you’re done submitting the required information, expect to receive a call from us for verification purposes.
- We collect your vehicle for free.
Let us know your preferred time, date, and location for the pickup and towing of your automobile, and we’ll take care of the rest. No need for you to pay for anything. Weâ€™ll issue you a towing receipt, which you can use to cancel your vehicleâ€™s insurance coverage. You can also use it to de-register it at your local DMV.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll promptly auction off your donated car. Within 30 days following its sale, weâ€™ll send you by mail your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. With this receipt, you can claim your top tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Head on over to our FAQs page to find out more about Veteran Car Donations and what weâ€™ve been doing for veterans in need. You can also give us a call at 877-594-5822 or write to us here. We’ll be more than happy to assist you in any way we can.
The Different Vehicle Types You Can Donate
You can donate almost any vehicle type to Veteran Car Donations regardless of its condition. Your carâ€™s steering wheel is hard to turn? That’s okay with us. Your auto wonâ€™t start anymore? We’ll still take it!
The only vehicles we canâ€™t accept are those that have been abandoned or stolen, mainly because they lack ownership or vehicle titles. However, if you’ve just lost or misplaced your car title, call us at 877-594-5822, and weâ€™ll have one of our title experts help you obtain a replacement copy of your title quickly so you can move forward with your donation.
Hereâ€™s a detailed list of various vehicle types that we welcome in our Natick, MA car donations program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size, or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Uplift the Lives of Our Heroes Today!
Hereâ€™s your chance to transform the lives of the hurting heroes in your town. Your vehicle donation will surely touch their lives. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!