Suffering Veterans In Your Town Need Your Support
It isn’t fun to have a car that often breaks down. Not only does it greatly inconvenience you and ruins your day, but it also poses a safety hazard for you, your family, and everyone else on the road.
Instead of risking your life every time you drive that beater, why not just get rid of it and, in so doing, do something good for the needy veterans in your town? Youâ€™ll be able to do that by handing over that vehicle to us at Veteran Car Donations through our Shirley, Massachusetts car donations program.
Work with us in helping our brave heroes live the life they truly deserve. After spending the best years of their lives serving our country, protecting us from outside threats, and defending our freedom, risking their lives in the process, many of them find themselves facing uphill battles in their transition to civilian life. They returned home for good with service-connected disabilities, injuries, and illnesses, including mental health disorders â€” conditions that make it most difficult for them to find decent jobs that can sustain their needs and those of their families. Some of those who have been unable to find financial support have become so impoverished that theyâ€™ve been forced out of their rented homes, joining Americaâ€™s homeless people. Their misery seems endless.
Hereâ€™s How You Can Help Our Heroes
The good news is that you can help restore the dignity of our suffering heroes and give them the good life that they surely deserve. All you have to do is to donate your old and unwanted car to us at Veteran Car Donations. Weâ€™ll have your donation auctioned off, with the proceeds going to the reputable military and veteran nonprofit organizations that we are in partnership with. These IRS-approved 501(c)3 nonprofits use the money to provide their beneficiaries with:
- Various forms of assistance for veterans confined in hospitals;
- Housing for those who are homeless;
- Employment opportunities for veterans and their spouses;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Peer support for ailing veterans, their families, and caregivers;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Take this opportunity to be a donor in our Shirley, Massachusetts car donations program. You’ll finally be able to get rid of your clapped-out car while helping out our heroes.
Your car isn’t doing much good spending its days in the car shop or your garage. So why not use it to support our veterans?
Tons of Rewards Await You!
You get a boatload of perks when you make a car donation to us in Shirley, Massachusetts. It’s a win-win solution for you. Check out some of the rewards that will come your way:
- Highest possible tax deduction!
- An easy and convenient way to part ways with your old ride!
- Zero paperwork!
- Free towing service!
- Free up your garage or driveway!
- No more car repair and maintenance bills to pay!
- Avoid hassle and cost of selling your clunker yourself!
Donating Has Never Been Easier!
Our donation process is one of the easiest and fastest in the country. We’ve simplified everything into three simple steps. You don’t have to leave your home and don’t have to do any legwork either.
Hereâ€™s a summarized guide on the donation process we follow in our Shirley, MA car donations program:
- Contact us.
Reach out to us by calling 877-594-5822.Â Weâ€™ll ask you to provide us with some information about yourself and the vehicle youâ€™re donating. You can also donate your vehicle by filling out our donation form here.
- Schedule your vehicleâ€™s pickup.
Weâ€™ll assign a licensed tow truck to haul off your vehicle at a time, day, and place convenient for you. Before the tow truck leaves, youâ€™ll be given a towing receipt that releases you from all liabilities on your donated vehicle from that point onward.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Weâ€™ll auction off your donated vehicle. Within a few days after we sell it, weâ€™ll send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt by mail or email. This receipt will entitle you to claim your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Get to know us better by heading over to our FAQs page. If you have specific inquiries or concerns, you can also give us a ring at 877-594-5822 or leave us a message here.
Is Your Vehicle Eligible to Be Donated?
Veteran Car Donations accepts a wide range of vehicle types in our Shirley, MA car donations program, so chances are high that yours will qualify as well. The condition of your auto isn’t an issue as we’re happy to take in even vehicles that aren’t running anymore. If you have more than one vehicle you want to dispose of, feel free to hand it over to us as we can accept multiple donations from individual donors!
The only time we’ll have to pass on a donation offer is if the vehicle being offered was either abandoned or stolen. Such vehicles are unlikely to have their titles or proof of ownership, which we require. However, if you simply lost your car title, give us a ring at 877-594-5822 so we can get our title experts on the line to assist you.
Hereâ€™s a comprehensive list of vehicle types that are welcomed in our program:
- Cars: sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans: family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs: compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Motorcycles: touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks: box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats: fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles: riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles: SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles: noncommercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motorhomes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles: construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
Transform a Veteran’s Life Today!
Here’s your opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of our former servicemen and servicewomen. Donate your vehicle to us through our Shirley, Massachusetts car donations program. Give us a ring at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation form now!