Show Our Struggling Heroes that You Care
Do you want to give your old car a new and noble purpose now that you no longer need it? How about donating it to us at Veteran Car Donations for the benefit of the struggling veterans in your community? When you turn over that vehicle to our Fort Harrison, Montana car donations program, weâ€™ll use it to improve the living conditions of our former service members who are grappling with unemployment, service-connected disabilities and illnesses, including mental health conditions, and homelessness due to lack of support.
Making a charitable contribution to support our cause is the easiest way to retire a vehicle that you no longer need while demonstrating your appreciation and support to our nationâ€™s heroes.
About Fort Harrison, Montana
Fort Harrison, Montana boasts of its rich military history. Established in 1892, it was an active Army post that functioned as an assembly area for those who were sent out to France during World War I. Later, it was turned into the National Guardsmen training. Fort Harrison became the First Special Service Forcesâ€™ home base during World War II. The First Special Service Force was a U.S.-Canadian infantry brigade that was given the moniker the â€śDevilâ€™s Brigadeâ€ť by Americaâ€™s enemies.
Why Making a Fort Harrison, MT Car Donation Makes a Lot of Sense
Veteran Car Donations serves as the online platform for the vehicle donation programs of reputable IRS-determined 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations. We sell the vehicles we receive from our donors by auctioning them off. We then use the proceeds to support the veteran-centered programs and services of our charity partners. Our primary goal is to enhance the dignity of our nationâ€™s heroes while helping them achieve financial independence and a better quality of life.
When you donate a vehicle to us, youâ€™ll make it possible for the needy veterans in your area to enjoy the following benefits:
- Job training and mentoring for veterans who need to find stable and rewarding employment;
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Housing assistance for those who are homeless;
- Various forms of assistance for those confined in hospitals;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families; and
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for those who seek to pursue higher education.
Aside from these services, our nonprofit partners sponsor events aimed at encouraging companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Experience Our Amazing Donation Benefits
Participating in our Fort Harrison, MT car donations program will make a huge impact in your life as much as it will in the lives of the disadvantaged veterans in your area. Here are some of the perks youâ€™ll get when you team up with us at Veteran Car Donations:
- Top tax deduction
- Free towing services
- Easy disposal of your old vehicle
- Excellent customer service
- Paperwork-free transaction
- The best way to touch the lives of our suffering veterans
How to Team Up with Veteran Car Donations
Since we value your time and convenience, weâ€™ve made our vehicle donation process as quick and simple as possible. Our team will handle all the legwork. To give you an idea of how easy our donation process is, check this out:
- Contact us.
If you wish to donate your vehicle over the phone, ring us up at 877-594-5822. If you prefer to process your donation online, simply fill out our online donation form here. One of our donation specialists will give you a call once weâ€™ve confirmed your information. Youâ€™ll be asked to give us the best time, date, and place for us to pick up your vehicle for free.
- We collect your vehicle.
Weâ€™ll assign a professional towing company to haul your vehicle away. Before the truck driver leaves, heâ€™ll hand you a towing receipt. You can use this to cancel your vehicleâ€™s insurance and have it de-registered at the local DMV. As soon as you hand over the vehicle to us, youâ€™ll be released from all liability from that point forward.
- You receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Upon receipt of your vehicle, weâ€™ll have it auctioned off at the highest price possible. Days after your vehicle is sold, weâ€™ll send your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt to your home address.
The Types of Vehicles We Accept
At Veteran Car Donations, we accept almost any type of vehicle â€” whether old or good as new. In some cases, we accept even vehicles that need a lot of repairs. Hereâ€™s a list of the vehicle types that we wonâ€™t refuse to accept:
- Standard vehicles: sedans, convertibles, SUVs, coupes, convertibles
- RVs: motor homes, toy haulers, travel trailers, fifth-wheel campers, pop-up campers
- Motorcycles: choppers, off-road bikes, sports bikes, cruisers, scooters
- Fleet vehicles: passenger vans, buses, cabs, delivery trucks, minivans
- Watercraft: motorboats, yachts, jet skis, tugboats, catamaran boats
- Aircraft: private planes, gliders, helicopters
- Specialty vehicles: snowmobiles, golf carts, motorized wheelchairs, ATVs, riding lawnmowers
Make a Fort Harrison, MT Car Donation Today!
If youâ€™re ready to give back to our dear veterans, get started with your vehicle donation by calling Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or filling out our online donation form now!