Convert Your Old Clunker into a Life-Changing Tool
Are you thinking about getting a new car because the old one just keeps quitting on you? Have you thought about what to do with your old clunker?
Why donâ€™t you consider donating it to support a charitable cause â€” in particular, one that promotes the welfare of veterans who are facing challenges in transitioning back to civilian life?Â The simple act of donating a vehicle to us at Veteran Car DonationsÂ through our Fort Drum, New York car donations programÂ can enable disadvantaged vets in your city to have access to the various life-enhancement programs and services that our charity partners provide.Â
Weâ€™re talking about our former service members who can no longer support themselves and their families for their inability to find decent and suitable jobs, those who are suffering from service-connected disabilities and illnesses, including mental health disorders, and those who have become homeless for lack of support.
Your vehicle donation will be used to help improve the living conditions of these veterans in your local area.
How Your Fort Drum, NY Car Donation Will Benefit Needy Vets
When you donate a vehicle to us, weâ€™ll make sure that your car will be sold at auction at its best value. Weâ€™ll then transfer the proceeds to our charity partners. These IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofitsÂ use the funding that we give them to deliver the following benefits to their veteran beneficiaries:
- Various forms of assistance for those confined in hospitals;
- Therapeutic activities to help rehabilitate disabled veterans;
- Nature-based psychotherapy, team building, and family dynamics development programs for veterans and their families;
- Housing assistance for those who are homeless;
- Educational scholarships and tutoring support for those who seek to pursue higher education;
- Job training and mentoring for veterans who need to find stable and rewarding employment; and
- Financial and other forms of aid for destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans.
Aside from these services, our nonprofit partners sponsor events aimed at encouraging companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Practical Benefits of Donating to Veteran Car Donations
Why hold on to an old car that keeps letting you down and burning a big hole in your pocket with its frequent repairs? If you choose to simply donate that beater to our Fort Drum, New York car donations program, you will not only get rid of a thorn in your side quickly and at no cost to you but also experience the priceless joy and satisfaction of helping our nationâ€™s struggling heroes get back on their feet.
Here are the other reasons why donating an unwanted vehicle to us makes a lot of sense:
- Get the maximum tax deduction.
Thanks to our partnership with IRS-certified 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, our donors get the maximum tax deductions for their donations. Just wait for the receipt in your mail within a few days after the sale of your donated car.
- Your clunkerâ€™s towing is free.
You donâ€™t have to worry about how youâ€™re going to bring your nonfunctioning vehicle to our warehouse. Just tell us where it is located and weâ€™ll have a team pick it up â€” free of charge.
- You wonâ€™t do any paperwork.
All you need to do is to call us at 877-594-5822 and surrender the keys and the title of your vehicle. Weâ€™ll handle all the rest.
- Save more money.
Aside from the cash savings that youâ€™ll get from your tax deduction, donating your vehicle to us means you no longer need to pay for the costly repairs and maintenance of your old clunker as well as its registration and insurance fees.
Donating to Us is Incredibly Easy!
Even if youâ€™re making a vehicle donation to charity for the first time, you wonâ€™t have a hard time going through it with us. Our team of professionals will gladly provide you with top-quality customer service from start to finish.
To give you a sneak preview of whatâ€™s going to happen when you take part in our Fort Drum, NY car donations program, check out our quick and simple three-step donation process:
- Contact us.
Youâ€™ll need to provide us with a few basic details about yourself and your donated vehicle. You can do this over the phone by calling 877-594-5822 or by filling out our donation form here.
- Schedule your vehicle removal.
Once we confirm your given information, weâ€™ll get back to you within the day to ask for the time and date that are most convenient for you for your carâ€™s speedy and free pickup. Weâ€™ll then send a licensed tow truck to where your vehicle is located.
- Receive your tax-deductible receipt.
Once we get hold of your donated vehicle, weâ€™ll have it auctioned off in one of the best auction houses within our network. Within days following the sale of your vehicle, weâ€™ll mail to you your 100% tax-deductible sales receipt. This serves as your ticket for claiming your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
If you want more information on how our vehicle donation works or how your donation can benefit you and your community, feel free to visit our FAQs page. If you have any questions, ring us up at 877-594-5822 or send us a message here.
The Types of Vehicles that Qualify in Our Program
You can donate to us nearly all types of vehicles regardless of their age or condition. We accept vehicles even if theyâ€™re no longer roadworthy.
Take a look at this list of vehicles that we welcome in our Fort Drum, NY car donations program:
- Cars:Â sedans, luxury cars, coupes, convertibles, hybrids, sports cars, wagons, hatchbacks
- Vans:Â family minivans, camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size, or crossover versions
- Motorcycles:Â touring bikes, cruisers, scooters, off-road bikes, mopeds, sports bikes, choppers
- Trucks:Â box trucks, pickup trucks extended cab pickup, panel trucks, refrigerator trucks, tank trucks
- Boats:Â fishing boats, sailboats, tugboats, speedboats, houseboats, cruise ships, catamarans, pontoon boats, yachts
- Specialized vehicles:Â riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Fleet vehicles:SUVs, pickups, trucks, buses, cars, passenger vans, cargo vans, limousines, ambulances, taxicabs
- Recreational vehicles:Â non-commercial planes; campers, travel trailers, snowmobiles, Jet Skis, RVs, motor homes, pop-up trailers, ATVs
- Work-related vehicles:Â construction vehicles, tractors and farm equipment, buses, large trucks, landscaping vehicles
An Old Clunker for a New Life
Trading your old car for the possibility of giving our veterans a fair shot at living normal lives seems like a great way for your old auto to spend its retirement. Call Veteran Car Donations at 877-594-5822 or fill out our online donation formÂ to get started with your Fort Drum, NY car donation now!