Did you know that your old and damaged horse trailer can still prove useful in bringing new hope to our under-served veterans? While it may no longer be a bright idea to use your trailer to transport your horses, you may be delighted to know that it can play a critical role in uplifting the lives of our former troops who are currently facing hard times. Hand it over toÂ Veteran Car DonationsÂ and youâ€™ll see how much of an impact it can make!
The Power of Your Horse Trailer Donation
Itâ€™s important that our donors are fully aware of where their donation will go. To assure you that your horse trailer will be in good hands, here are some of the services and programs it will help sustain and enhance once you turn it over to us at Veteran Car Donations:
- Financial and other forms of aid to destitute, low-income, and homeless veterans;
- Programs to help veterans and their spouses find meaningful employment that suits their abilities;
- Various forms of assistance to veterans confined in military hospitals;
- Treatment of those suffering from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and other mental health conditions;
- Therapeutic activities to help veterans rehabilitate and reintegrate themselves into society as well as relax and enjoy the company of their loved ones to strengthen family ties; and
- Sponsorship of events that encourage companies and organizations to give back to the veteran community.
Donating Your Horse Trailer is As Easy As 1-2-3!
Contributing to our horse trailer donations program would only take just a few minutes of your time. Just reach out to us and let us know that youâ€™re ready to donate. Before you know it, your trailerâ€™s on its way to positively change peopleâ€™s lives!
- Step 1: Get in touch with us.
Begin the process by giving us a quick call at 877-594-5822 or by simply filling out our online donation form. Weâ€™ll need to know basic information about your horse trailer and your personal contact details.
- Step 2: Say goodbye to your horse trailer.
After verifying the information you shared with us, weâ€™ll call you back to schedule the free pickup and towing of your horse trailer. Weâ€™ll make the schedule based on your preferred date and time. We can collect your horse trailer wherever it is parked. Take note that our towing service is completely free of charge.
Weâ€™ll assign a local licensed towing company to haul your horse trailer away. Expect to receive your tow receipt before the tow truck driver leaves with your horse trailer.
- Step 3: Claim your tax rewards.
Since we work withÂ IRS-approved 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations, your donation will entitle you to a hefty tax deduction. A couple of weeks after we sell your horse trailer at an auction, weâ€™ll send you your 100-percent tax-deductible sales receipt by mail. Youâ€™ll need this receipt to obtain your tax deduction when you file your itemized federal income tax return in the next tax season.
Thatâ€™s pretty much everything there is to know about our donation process. If you have any questions or concerns, donâ€™t hesitate to talk to us at 877-594-5822 orÂ leave us a message online. You can also check out ourÂ FAQs pageÂ for more details.Â
Reasons to Choose Veteran Car Donations
Taking part in our horse trailer donation program is undeniably a decision you wonâ€™t regret. Not only will you be transforming the lives of our suffering heroes with your no-longer-needed horse trailer, but you will also be receiving a ton of perks for your kind heart! Find out some of them below.
- Get yourself a maximum tax deduction.
Weâ€™d be happy to help you get the highest amount possible!
- Dispose of your unwanted horse trailer without spending a dime.
Keep your money, itâ€™s only your horse trailer we need! Weâ€™ll tow it away for free!
- Leave all the paperwork to us.
Our team of donation experts will handle everything for you â€“ tax papers, title documents, tow receipts, you name it!
- No need to go through the hassles of selling.
Donate a trailer for horses to save yourself the time and effort of posting ads, doing sales pitches, and negotiating with potential buyers.
- More savings for you.
With your horse trailer off your hands, you can finally stop paying for its maintenance and storage fees.
- Feel good about yourself.
Extending help to people in need always brings a sense of satisfaction. When you donate a horse trailer, you are uplifting the lives of the veterans and their families in your community.
You Can Donate Other Vehicles
Aside from your horse trailer, you may have other vehicles that are just filling up space on your property. You may donate them all to us as well! We accept nearly all types of vehicles regardless of their age and working conditions.
Check out the usual vehicles that we accept:
- Cars:Â luxury cars, sports cars, wagons, hybrids, hatchbacks, sedans, coupes, convertibles
- Trucks:Â extended cab pickup, panel trucks, box trucks, pickup trucks
- SUVs:Â compact, midsize, full-size or crossover versions
- Vans:Â camper vans, cargo vans, passenger vans, family minivans
- Motorcycles:Â scooters, touring bikes, off-road bikes, cruisers, sports bikes,
- Recreational vehicles:Â motorhomes, snowmobiles, jet skis
- Aircraft:Â gliders, helicopters, private noncommercial planes
- Boats:Â fishing boats, tugboats, speedboats, pontoon boats, yachts, cruise ships, catamaran boats, sailboats
- Specialty vehicles: ATVs, golf carts, riding lawnmowers, motorized wheelchairs
- Work-related vehicles:Â buses, construction vehicles, large trucks, farm equipment, landscaping vehicles
Give Back to Our Retired Troops Now!
Every day is an opportunity to do good for others. Use this day to get involved in bettering the lives of our heroic men and women. Make a horse trailer donation with us by calling us at 877-594-5822 or filling out ourÂ online donation formÂ now!